- Joined
- Jun 17, 2006
- Messages
- 336
- Reaction score
- 15
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Im just curious xD
i used to spend all my available time on the computer (about 3-4 hours per day on school days, and 6-7 hours per day on weekends). That has decreased a bit now since exams are coming up, and i have to study. On school holidays, if im not eating/sleeping/working, im on the computer (about 7-13 hours).
what about u guys?
i used to spend all my available time on the computer (about 3-4 hours per day on school days, and 6-7 hours per day on weekends). That has decreased a bit now since exams are coming up, and i have to study. On school holidays, if im not eating/sleeping/working, im on the computer (about 7-13 hours).
what about u guys?


I always on by 9am, usually earlier, and unless I have to go somewhere, I'm on until 10pm or so XD I take breaks though, and do homework and such while I'm online ^^