- Joined
- Jul 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,070
- Reaction score
- 48
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
guys,u all really did a good work!!thanks everybody!

I thought that was for people who actually did something for groups? :3o/ Eon-chan!
Go get your Manga Editor tag so that you can look even more awesome ;o
I wouldn't say that's true. I'd much rather read a chapter done with magazine scans by a group that put a lot of effort into it and has quality translators/editors as well as proofreaders and QCers (oh, and uses a nice font for typesetting, etc... you know, things that make a scan easier to read). There are groups out there that make excellent scans from magazines.Let's be smart everybody, there are two kind of scan: chapter scanned in magazine and chapter scanned in tank volume, that's all.
I certainly don't. (Proofreader here also for whatever translator might happen to ask me... NJT, Zindryr, etc.)I thought that was for people who actually did something for groups? :3
Besides, everyone on this site thinks proofreaders are unnecessary anyway~

ANY translation i do needs it 


Why only a single thing? Let's continue~~~ bi-weekly--- for the fans
Give her the Manga Editor title. She's too shy to actually ask for it herself. ._.I certainly don't. (Proofreader here also for whatever translator might happen to ask me... NJT, Zindryr, etc.)
I mean, there are Edited Mangas out there with atrocious grammar and spellings and stuff. I always get frustrated seeing them, and say, "do they EVEN have editors?"
Then there's JP proofreaders that could be useful for getting the accuracy down in translations. Either way, I dare you to go to NJT (father of this site) and ask him:
"Yo, are proofreaders necessary on this site?"
I mean, accuracy and nice-looking translations are all we care about here. So of course he'd say a resoundingly YES. (Or maybe "Ossu!" knowing him - but ask him, if you want, and see.)
By the way, welcome to MH.
Would need a regular staff for it. Dunno if I would be able to find a regular staff for it every week. Not to mention that it doesn't come out at a favorable time for me.Great work on GantzWhy only a single thing? Let's continue~~~ bi-weekly--- for the fans
![]()
![]()
:3
Thanks. =) And it's great to see that two very well-known and respected members support proofreaders. I guess I'd better pay more attention to things, huh~By the way, welcome to MH.
heres a funny one for you GGpX, When I was Looking for new manga to read, I stopped by your releases of Kamen Teacher, then I thought, hmm if Illuminati-Manga Does it I guess it must be good, then before I DLed it I looked at Manga Updates and Found Kamen Teacher 0.o I thought, Wow GGpX does those kind of manga!!...........A day later I Read Kamen Teacher in One Manga just to make sure, then I calmed down xD..........and Said What An Awesome Manga!!, and thats my story.....