The Isane Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Isane Thread

vlado

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Well , Isane is the only active Bleach Manga Coloring Group :)
It curently has 11 members (from wich only 5 are active).
We started on chapter (206)182 and have almost finished it , we have chapters 206-210 almost fully colored , and are working our buts off to finish them :)
We have a forum (http://s14.invisionfree.com/Isane/) , so if you want to join here
If you want to se our add click here
And if you want to ask anything about (my sex life) Isane ask here :)

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Cool, i had never heard of Isane... will you post their releases on this site, and may we upload them?

Miso

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nice - a coloring group for Bleach sounds like a neat idea.
I mean Zarosaki rulez for Naruto! :p (Ok, I'm not objective as I used to be a member.)
Anyways, it's great that you do a project like that.

vlado

Reaction score
Yup , when every chapter is released i'l post them here to , and you can upload them on this site :)
We really need base-colorers (people that aren't good at shading but whan't to help just by doing the base color) , colorists (people that can shade good , and add efects to base colored pages , i miself em one :)) ) , and that's about it...
So if you can do one of the 2 things memtionet above please contact me :)

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ha, great to see more colorists here. :glomp

Welcome to mangahelpers. :bow

Questions:
What's with the slash abuse?
Why Isane? Not Rukia? Chad?
I believe you coloured your own avatar?

Zenith

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Hmm...i never knew this group existed. IMHO, bleach colorers are few...i'm glad that there IS an actual group with coloring skills.

Where does all Isane's colorings go to? I don't see them anywhere.

xallisto

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i saw u guys in Bleach Forums, looking forward to some quality work :)

vlado

Reaction score
Well no releases yet , expect something in about 2 weeks[br]Posted at: March 03, 2006, 02:30:15 PM_________________________________________________and no , i didn't color my avt , moridin from our grup colored it :) , i just cut it..[br]Posted at: March 03, 2006, 02:30:44 PM_________________________________________________slash abuse? well isn't that kinda over-used in this forum?i kinda like (hot chicks) it....

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've coloured my own Bleach manga too for the first time. Yay, after seeing Isane's thread, I rushed to look for bleach manga to colour. :knk :knk

You haven't answer my question, damnit? Why Isane? :D

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Looking forward to seeing Isane's work when you post them here, vlado. I haven't heard of Isane either, but a Bleach coloring group sounds very cool.

And Eileen, it's probably because Isane is a less common googled name than either Rukia or Chad. That's why Zarosaki chose their name, for its uniqueness.

vlado

Reaction score
Well , we didn't really decide on Isane , but it just came to that...
We whanted something peps can asociate to bleach :)

LamE

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
How many pages does everyone colour per week (or per month)?
Do you find difficulties in finding new members? Mind listing the members you have now?

It's nice to see a Bleach colouring group. I hope it'll last long.

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
LamE, the last reply was May 06, i'm pretty sure that Isane died before their first release... =/

... vlado? *"give some official press release please" look in eyes*

LamE

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
http://s14.invisionfree.com/Isane/index.php?showtopic=16&st=30

There's still some activity going on. If all you people don't post anything, imo it means you are indifferent. Even though you disagree, it still feels like it.

EDIT: OK so I was wrong. They don't even show up after a week.... :s. Such a shame. I really hope they are still active though.

dedal_x

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
LOL, so much time has gone... And a stray cat(me) comes into Manga Editors' section for thr first time to actually find a dead thread about the group I'm a member of... And that last comment from LamE really kicked my balls here... OUCH!

Yeah, all started with Vlado and some other people founding Isane, then after all the work something happened and everyone seemed to completely lost all interest.

At that time appeared a person, who wasn't that indifferent. Sarada. She started reviving the project.

About a month later - I joined the team, which in reality had only a couple of members. But with hard work of our saviour, whose name I already mentioned, we managed not to die, though we had lost most of members.

And so, we worked. Not so much on coloring, but more on getting active members. We were getting a lot of people who would show good skills, join and then disappear without doing anything for team. That was really discourageing.

But we still tried to stay on our feet. Our first release was a donation to us by a person named Opssmk. He singlehandedly colored chapter 178, and was so kind that joined the team and this chapter was released under the name of [Isane].

Eventually, two weeks later to be precise, we managed to release a team-chapter 182. And that was the start...

Thruogh time we still had problems with members, many people left the group due to losing interest. Vlado disappeared half of a year ago, adn actual leaders of Isane became Sarada and Rikuna. These two did great on keeping the project alive. With their help Isane got it's own server space and domain. www.isane.net .

Moving to isane.net was a great moment in history of Isane. The members that were active at that moment are still with us, the webspace made it availabe not to use stupid free fileservices... Well, it was a third birth for Isane.

Right now Isane has prettly few active members, and the work is progressing pretty slowly. On the other hand the progress is pretty stable. Today were released the 11th and 12th chapters scanlated by Isane.

We are really happy that our work gets to see the light of day, and our project still lives.

What we really lack is attention. We barely get any feedback on forums where we post our releases, and there were only two or three feedback posts on our own forum.

So, if you are reading this, and you want us to continiue our work, take a minute of your time and drop by our site, or our renewed irc channel #isane@irc.orchighway.net and say those thoughts you have in your mind. Our members would REALLY appeciate it. Thank you.

chvis002

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I too think that you should get some more attention, I haven't even heard about you before bleach 190-191 was shouted. Hopfully you guys get as much attention as Zarosaki cuz that is what you deserve.

dedal_x

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
chvis002 said:
I too think that you should get some more attention, I haven't even heard about you before bleach 190-191 was shouted. Hopfully you guys get as much attention as Zarosaki cuz that is what you deserve.
Thank you. ^___^ I really hope so too! :P XD

P.S> Every our release was shouted up there... ^__^

chvis002

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Really? Must've confused you with Inane then :S (damn you got similar names)

ddadain

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
We STILL ALIVE! X_X

Post on the forums, and I'll post back lol o_o

Bah! Bleach has more style than Naruto! O_O

Stiluz

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hopfully you guys get as much attention as Zarosaki cuz that is what you deserve.
Lies! No one could possible deserve as much attention as me... err, I mean Zarosaki! :P

But seriously, it's cool to see that there are coloring groups still alive dedal_x. We in Zarosaki have gone through exactly the same stuff as you guys, it just takes patience and time to establish stable progress. If you want more feedback, doing new chapters usually a good idea. Then you'd cover the older volumes, which attracts more new readers, and you'd get more people that just read the new chapters and don't re-read. But yes, attention is win. Go for tastefull Isane-pimping! ^_^