The Jisinai Thread

Yoshitsune

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2006
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would assume it's hard since it has all these chemical terms for the foods and ingredients, and the puns...haha
 

Jisinai

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Gold Knight said:
Heard of Yakitate!! Japan, what's the presume like?
Bread! Funny ... bread :oh

Yoshitsune said:
I would assume it's hard since it has all these chemical terms for the foods and ingredients, and the puns...haha
And the accents and slang ;_;
 

Yoshitsune

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2006
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jisinai said:
And the accents and slang ;_;
Oh no! I actually should start reading it and maybe coloring some pages for practice :D
 

Jisinai

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Yoshitsune said:
Oh no! I actually should start reading it and maybe coloring some pages for practice :D
Yeah, definitely. It's a great read, very funny and a decent story. I don't know about coloring the pages, there's not that many that'd be great for coloring.
 
Top