The Lacy Thread

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Aha, I'm not that worried, but thanks for caring :hugI just like to do my best in school stuff, very nerdy >.>
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Noes.. that's not nerdy at all :hug

You did what you must :amuse You must be an excellent student at school, ne?
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Ah, very average~

Anyway, I'm going to camp tomorrow, eek :)
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ahh :amuse

Have fun :) Must be great ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
We've never talked before but hi :nuts

hm, forgive me if these questions have been asked >.>

Do you like to bake/cook? If so, what kinds of foods?

What's your favorite scent and why?

favorite ice cream/sherbet?

Do you like candles? Rainstorms? Thunderstorms?

Got any funny stories of things that have happened to you?

mkay, all for now, byeeeeeee <3
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Do you like to bake/cook? If so, what kinds of foods?
I like to, but that doesn't mean I do it well >.> Pasta is easy, and I like the taste of the result <3

What's your favorite scent and why?
Hmm, I like the scent.... of rain :D It's awesome, and it makes me feel refreshed.

favorite ice cream/sherbet?
Chocolate!! But I love almost all icecream flavors.

Do you like candles? Rainstorms? Thunderstorms?
Candles - don't mind. Rainstorms - I love so much <3 Thunderstorms - very pretty, and I feel lucky if I see the lightning. Usually I hear it then I turn around too late >.>

Got any funny stories of things that have happened to you?
... I can't think of any right now >__<;;
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
*coming in silently*

Hey :XD

How have you been lately?
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Good thank you :) But it's getting colder >.<

Maybe I should ask you instead XD

How are you today bax~?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ohh.. I'm good :amuse

And the weather is nice too :) Sunny and warm, windy <333
Good for a picnic :p
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Nice weather for you :3 We have the windy, but it's cold and grey over here :P

But I like cold weather more than hot anyway.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ah yeah.. in southern atmosphere, it's fall now.

Yeah, here near the equator, ermm >.> Let just say, it's impossible not to sweat :p Unless you stay in the house under the AC all the time. But not too bad though, the evenings here are nice :)
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Ahaha, my love for our AC is limitless~

I do like summer nights, because I can just sit outside and read or whatever, and it's so peaceful and not stuffy like inside :3
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ohhh nice <33

Summer nights, clear sky, a lot of stars :love

Me wants summer :p
 

barbapapa

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Lacyyyyyyy~
it's papa! :O

didn't know you were translating here ^^
I've also recently finished my first year of Japanese... this ojisan hopes to follow in your footsteps ;D
anyways, best of luck with this! you go girl.
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Haha, hey oji-san~~ funny seeing you here :D

I've still got a lot to learn of Japanese, so I'm sure you can catch up to me, papa <3
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Lacy-chan *_*

Where have you been? ;___; Busy lately?
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Bax, it's been a while :>

I got tired of translating DGM, so I went back to editing Reborn for KEFI full time ^^;; Now I'm still doing a little translating here and there, but it's on my LJ.

I can't believe it's been MONTHS since I've last talked to you, OTL.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Haha.. yeah... :p

How are you? How's life these days?
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Kinda busy. School's just started so everything's all over the place ^^
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey Lacy, nice to see an Aussie translating down here at MH, don't see many of us here. What mangas do you translate, and what are your favourite manga series?
 
Top