The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Ok, I decided I'll make the easter eggs this year *-*
Hey, my sig first please D:

Brigadeiro looks out of this world :awe
I'm a hateful person... but i can become the sweetest with food, sweet food :blush

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
It's cause I don't need Photoshop to make easter eggs xD Since I formatted, I used Adobe's trial to finish my tasks and now I'm waiting for Hardy to come back to help me get Photoshop on my computer for good without turning it into a malware center.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Irc, didn't like 2 Broke Girls
I hate those bitches lol

@Xadyu
Dont know if you forgot...but i dont speak Dutch :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Greetings from Utsjoki.

We ate fresh salmon, hiked to a fell, talked about Sami culture and mythology huddled in a laavu (kind of a teepee), and had private sauna and swimming pool for two hours.

Fucking awesome. And this is day 1.
In a teepee and no peace pipe...wtf ust?

:XD

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
It's cause I don't need Photoshop to make easter eggs xD Since I formatted, I used Adobe's trial to finish my tasks and now I'm waiting for Hardy to come back to help me get Photoshop on my computer for good without turning it into a malware center.
Adobe for me pleasu! :pout

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Watching FMA live action
Will let you guys know......

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Guys just want to know, does anyone here know about kingdom hearts...

I'm not doing this because I want to let inner fangirl out.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
I let you guys know... that OPM #88 was great! A lot of build-up to Garou and Saitama.

Oh @Arjuna, almost forgot about you xd
Eden can be considered a masterpiece by a select group of people, the narrative and the plot are kind of hard to follow sometimes, the ideas and the resolutions the most interesting thing of the story, it really stands as one of the greatest Hard Sci-fi stories in the world because of that. You learn a lot by reading it, and some characters are well done to be themed at a cyberpunk kind of story.

It is worth the read, i remember my score to be 7/10 because it truly bothered me it's narrative, but that's me... so yeah, try it.

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Watching FMA live action
I heard that the movie doesn't have some popular characters, which upset the fans.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
What happened?
The bus was pretty full, as in there was a much larger crowd than possible, but I needed to get in with Conan in his stroller.
After much hassle we somehow got in, but were still positioning ourselves so the doors could close.

Meanwhile, a foreigner (not sure how else to describe it), couldn't get in the bus because he couldn't speak and/or understand Dutch, so he had no clue how stuff worked. The chauffeur kinda got rid of him, or well, he left out of frustration. Seeing as the backdoor was still open, he tried to get in there, which was impossible at this point. I tried to tell him that before he'd climb over the stroller. But he wasn't having it, so he unleashed his frustration towards me, yelling in farsi, throwing his arms around etc.

And then.. he kicked the wheels of the stroller, and pushed the front (where Conan sits) of the stroller very hard, luckily Conan was asleep so he hung a little lower in the stroller, otherwise he would've caught that action with the back of his head.

So, yeah, naturally I flipped, and pushing myself of the stroller and a seat, I literally (drop)kicked him out of the bus.. :nod
At which point there was some awkward applausing, smiling from the chauffeur, who also immediately closed the doors and gtfo of there. :lmao

:cookiehand
Watching FMA live action
I was planning on watching that one too, but choose to rewatch Inception again.

And I cried at the ending man, being a father really got these things loose. That ending totally wrecked me. :emocat

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Idk tommie...think i woulda got off and kicked his ass some mo xD

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Idk tommie...think i woulda got off and kicked his ass some mo xD
Nah man, not with the chance of leaving my son on a bus with complete strangers.

And you don't know what that guy could pull off. I'm not taking any more chances, too much to live for now ( :lmao )

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
I heard that the movie doesn't have some popular characters, which upset the fans.
It was ok....
Prolly wont watch again xD

Still need to watch the Kenshin live action...heard it was ok.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
The bus was pretty full, as in there was a much larger crowd than possible, but I needed to get in with Conan in his stroller.
After much hassle we somehow got in, but were still positioning ourselves so the doors could close.

Meanwhile, a foreigner (not sure how else to describe it), couldn't get in the bus because he couldn't speak and/or understand Dutch, so he had no clue how stuff worked. The chauffeur kinda got rid of him, or well, he left out of frustration. Seeing as the backdoor was still open, he tried to get in there, which was impossible at this point. I tried to tell him that before he'd climb over the stroller. But he wasn't having it, so he unleashed his frustration towards me, yelling in farsi, throwing his arms around etc.

And then.. he kicked the wheels of the stroller, and pushed the front (where Conan sits) of the stroller very hard, luckily Conan was asleep so he hung a little lower in the stroller, otherwise he would've caught that action with the back of his head.

So, yeah, naturally I flipped, and pushing myself of the stroller and a seat, I literally (drop)kicked him out of the bus.. :nod
At which point there was some awkward applausing, smiling from the chauffeur, who also immediately closed the doors and gtfo of there. :lmao

And I cried at the ending man, being a father really got these things loose. That ending totally wrecked me. :emocat
Those papa instincts :blush

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
I remember bumping a girl that was running in the hallway, i only wanted to quickly exit the place, and didn't care about the girl xD then her father yells: "cuidado con mi hija, weón!" or "watch it with my daughter, you prick"... just like that, i heard and didn't give a shit xD

Now i understand that parent :lmao

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Did you kick him "This is Sparta" style? :D

Crowded bus = get the next one or use a taxi.
Crowded bus =/= climbing over small children

I try and be super careful when there are kids on transit. No one wants to mow them down. Strollers I don't mind unless it's one of those huge ass Hummer ones or they plop them in the middle of the bus :notrust I want to go around but I can't :sad It's not their fault their parents are jerks

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Dude, yeah. The amount of films I’ve cried to after becoming a dad which I never did before (or likely would have otherwise) is crazy. Haven’t watched Inception in the last 2,5 years but pretty sure I’d be sobbing like a baby as well.

The first revelation I got for that was when my wife was rewatching HIMYM when Vide was like 6 months. Those last seasons of that show were kinda garbage imo, but there’s one moment in the series finale to which I suddenly had tears running all down my face.

It pretty much did nothing for me the first time around, but after becoming a dad it hit my heart like an arrow.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It pretty much did nothing for me the first time around, but after becoming a dad it hit my heart like an arrow.
Maybe it's worth a re-watch then...

I also wasn't too blown away by Inception

Status
Not open for further replies.