I don't have patience enough to play rpgs
I think it was the only playable class/race?You played a potato gry?
I expected better from you...![]()
Been very long, during some free try-out days, around the time the game began.Sure lets roll with that then noonaGoogle says oppa is older brother '-'
Overwatch/Dota it is!I don't have patience enough to play rpgs

It's good to play FF with Gus. He curses the rest of the party instead of me![]()


I'm pretty sure you can play for free till level 30 on sono gamehow do i play this ff
You play games like starcraftOverwatch/Dota it is!
A potato's scrotumWhat the fuck is a potato ball?

Starcraft is dead uncleYou play games like starcraft
But yeah used to play rts games, then turned to turn based strategy games. Also had an mmo and a moba phase somewhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First-person-shooters and Counter-Strike.1st person shooter and what?
o.0
I just dont play those kinda games...drugs are bad mmkay

Fps - first person shooter. Had all them phases uncle.1st person shooter and what?
o.0
I was mentioning phases, and the time I played just counter strike is just as big as the time of several fps like codNot sure why he didn't include that with the other FPS'.. but wtv.