The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,973
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Iianw portuguese and spanish share many similar words so I guess it's not difficult?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, it's quite similar. Altho in the things they differ, they get tricky. Like when I showed Sanse the pee-stick with the word "pregnant" in portuguese and he stared at it for a while and I thought he died on the inside, then he said "idk what that means '-' "
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It all depends which season the episode is from. I quite liked a lot of Modern Family episodes actually.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ayyo
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
>suceeded in stealing panda's league name
>if suceeded in stealing gry's name
>EXTREME OMO
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Guslett
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,780
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's how children say dick here, just that D:

Is this about the "let's meet in Germany in 2019" talk so you can start mapping the ones that don't care about meeting you and blacklist them? '-'
My lawyer (me) said I ought to refuse to decline to comment on this statement

Since he's a smart guy I'll heed his advice and do just that

You're the top of my list, btw. Help me get more than potato balls to eat in NL next time onegai c.c
n-noona :emocat

And yeah... I mean you were intentionally fucked, I don't even know what this potato ball is smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the flying panda has landed etc
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I actually don‘t doubt that
Listen this identity theft meme is no joke, I'm copy panda but our dude is full on claim-yo-shit-its-not-yours-anymore
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
why dont you tell people about one of your favorite hobbies of shop lifting
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top