Iianw portuguese and spanish share many similar words so I guess it's not difficult?
Bad, drawn-out and not realistic?Farf's and Hardy's interaction is like an episode of modern family.
But that's exactly how a Modern Family episode is?how mean

NyoBad, drawn-out and not realistic?

#IdentityTheft? OmoHello, would like to change name to GrySun please, thanks.
I wonder if the mods will give me goodboy_Gry-Cha.#IdentityTheft? Omo

Charlett-kun?I wonder if the mods will give me goodboy_Gry-Cha.![]()
i can become a better you, gimme a chance#IdentityTheft? Omo
I actually don‘t doubt thati can become a better you, gimme a chance
My lawyer (me) said I ought to refuse to decline to comment on this statementIt's how children say dick here, just that D:
Is this about the "let's meet in Germany in 2019" talk so you can start mapping the ones that don't care about meeting you and blacklist them? '-'
n-noonaYou're the top of my list, btw. Help me get more than potato balls to eat in NL next time onegai c.c

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Listen this identity theft meme is no joke, I'm copy panda but our dude is full on claim-yo-shit-its-not-yours-anymoreI actually don‘t doubt that