The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, that might be it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah fo-sh0. :errr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
=3 = is a woman?
was there confirmation?

:worrybunny
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Cute as a strawberry, short and he wants a piece of that.

Strawberry Shortcake.

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cute as a strawberry, short and he wants a piece of that.

Strawberry Shortcake.

Man!
You so smart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I connect 1 + 2 = 3. :nod :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,661
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My first time seeing Gry complimenting a woman besides Magu.
Magi is my magi, supplying me with rukh for daily life
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Man!
You so smart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I connect 1 + 2 = 3. :nod :nod
Not enough reflections
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:nono

strawberry long cake? :blush
:oh

But what about the Mary gifs?



Alright, no habits :hmph
Because Mary is love and life. And because everyone who sees that movie compares me to her. :XD Strawberry shortcake....... can have multiple meanings and there are perverts on mh.... :arf:handgunAlready spotted some in this thread.

:hmph:hmph Especially no flattery before a mafia game. I will be watching you,Gry :aki.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,661
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:oh



Because Mary is love and life. And because everyone who sees that movie compares me to her. :XD Strawberry shortcake....... can have multiple meanings and there are perverts on mh.... :arf:handgunAlready spotted some in this thread.

:hmph:hmph Especially no flattery before a mafia game. I will be watching you,Gry :aki.
Hah they do? :XD Well it is fitting. Looks and even personality somewhat.

I actually don‘t know the meanings of that at all :grumble #innocentangelme

I can‘t know my role and alignment before the start :hmph But being cautious is good :nod
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Man...he was totally overwhelmed:lmao

All the favors where there....from dark chocolate to vanilla to strawberry:hurr
What's a strawberry flavor???
I'm lost...
Red bone???

Miami does have hot women. Really hot.
All the flavors.
Some parts of new york as well.
California, LA
With the best asians girls
I heard atlanta has the hottest black women.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I actually don‘t know the meanings of that at all :grumble #innocentangelme

I can‘t know my role and alignment before the start :hmph But being cautious is good :nod
You seem to be already claiming innocent child. :Haha
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Magi is my magi, supplying me with rukh for daily life
And so is that!

Whenever you complain sometimes how ridiculous unbalanced the MG is, I am there to listen to you because I am your magi.


Whenever I have a bad hair day and it just doesn't work out for me, you are there to fix it for me because you are my king candidate.


Even thought I do sometimes a few horrendous things behind your back since it's natural to see everyone suffer, you are still there for me because you are my king candidate.



Because that's what a relation of its magi and it's king candidate is!



The credits of the drawings go to the artists that made them.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,661
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is beautiful. And true.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
See you for the first pic in a week :lambirb
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top