yeah see u in a deadpad gry-tan

Magu is persuasive![]()
Poor Farf, she doesn't really know whats coming.
A very skilled dramaqueen
Sometimes these things sounds better in your head than reality /p.
Magi is my magi, supplying me with rukh for daily life
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not enough reflections
peeps!
Sometimes these things sounds better in your head than reality /p.
Anyways, figures a long cake would be better than a short one lol.
tsundere reflections ka?
Andpeeps!
I dont think anyone would dare to kill a pregnant woman, even mafias have morals.Magu is persuasiveA very skilled dramaqueen
PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY BABY THO, I don't wanna deliver with 4 months @.@
Its not mocking!Yeah yeah you all mock me u.ú
Look, I absolutely love kids, I've offered myself to babysit many of them, but taking care is very very hard. Its nothing like pets or the sorts, it will require your attention constantly, specially in the first year. 

I already see the post-game night actions:I dont think anyone would dare to kill a pregnant woman, even mafias have morals.![]()

.the nice kids that sleep the whole day and throw little tantrums occasionally are a rarity.![]()

More likeI already see the post-game night actions:
Night 1
Lambu (Mafia Janitor) -> kill Farfalla -> success
![]()
It‘s nice, though not necessarily because of being back
>>>>>> Meanwhile in philly.
So Gry, hows it to be back after your vacation?
And was there no last day "food-ing" reflection?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Et tu lambino?More like
Lambu (Mafia Janitor) -> Kill GrySun (Mafia Bomb) -> Success
![]()
Quitting job?Last day in this fucking hell hole...once this shift is over im never stepping foot in this fucking place again!!!!!

U tell them!Last day in this fucking hell hole...once this shift is over im never stepping foot in this fucking place again!!!!!