dont do it gry, wear the avatar that was randomized for you :3
Well if you want, I would appreciate it a lot! And then you can finally embrace your tubbieside too! I also gave you the green one since its your favo color. :cIt is over for everyone who‘s dead. Idk, if my Magi wants me to put on this questionable djinn equip I will, but I don‘t see the point![]()
Mary Jane is so annoying jumping off like that
Yeap, yeap, clear as a spiders spray-age.![]()
That's what women do when a ring is on display, bruh.Mary Jane is so annoying jumping off like that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
even the 15yrs old ones? idk girls jump off the buildings from me even before the ring comes into a pictureThat's what women do when a ring is on display, bruh.
Actually...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah righteven the 15yrs old ones? idk girls jump off the buildings from me even before the ring comes into a picture![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

even the 15yrs old ones?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No one can compare to that woman....t b h - although if hisoka was a woman.... then... masaka...being hated is not a bad thing, it means you are significant to them
especially this woman ano--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
there is a fine line between love and hate, no?Much better.
You want me to be hated even more.
But yeah, most gurls are cureizy.![]()
That's right, what it must be created is endearment, from there you can branch your feelings to it, whether love or hate, it's simply a passing thought.there is a fine line between love and hate, no?
preachFUCK YHESSSSSSS!!!!!!
Gintama is ending in 5 chapters!! I'm so glad, maybe a good series will come to use that wasted place been occupied for so long.
.I knew thatIf i look italy from any map it will resemble a boot![]()

Fine..Well if you want, I would appreciate it a lot! And then you can finally embrace your tubbieside too! I also gave you the green one since its your favo color. :c
I mean, its mostly for the fun and for the teletubbie x teletubbie meme. ^w^
oh the great pain satisfaction looking at these great teletub avatars #.#!
It's never too late for learning, Ahumado!@Farfalla @Lady pompom wow I just knew that Brasilia if we see it from space looks like an airplane.Am I too late to find this out?
![]()
and I kinda forgot this fact 