The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thats doable right
Rofl....by plane or boat yeah
Guess you could drive for 2weeks thru central america then thru mexico then across the country:XD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
What if I turn up in the Suri'iest of nams around mid october? Idk if its like expensive or not lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What if I turn up in the Suri'iest of nams around mid october? Idk if its like expensive or not lmao
Cuz....i have no clue.
But if you are insinuating a visit with me...ofc you are welcome.
You could crash here....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Xadyu
Watching Infinity War for the 4th time xD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Cuz....i have no clue.
But if you are insinuating a visit with me...ofc you are welcome.
You could crash here....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Xadyu
Watching Infinity War for the 4th time xD
Damn, I didn't know you liked these movies?

I saw it four times in the theatre, bunch of times since it's out on BR. :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That's a crooked plane :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:nono

My damns are to life in general....
They're just the damns of a passerby as he passes by, he turns around, looks around, walks around, drifts around, roams around and whilst listening, he lifts his left brow, tilting his head leaves.... :nod

Anyways, that does it for me folks, goo'-nigh- :bedtime.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh my, a community reread of PoT. Almost tempted to get on it and see if it’s as cringey and indeed heroin-like addicting as I remember it..
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,164
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes Just started watching Kaiba and realized that yes, I have watched this before! It must have been like eight or nine years ago though, and I can't remember any of it tbh. But I'm sure I'll recognize some things when watching it again now, I suppose. Not sure I finished it last time (all I really remember is thinking it was friggin' weird.. :XD)
Oh thats great ! ! :zomg yeah its quite weird, or un common. I think you will like it, i enjoyed it but was confused some times especially at the end.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sometimes I wish there was an abandon island I run and hide there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top