Rofl....by plane or boat yeahthats doable right
Guess you could drive for 2weeks thru central america then thru mexico then across the country

Rofl....by plane or boat yeahthats doable right

Cuz....i have no clue.What if I turn up in the Suri'iest of nams around mid october? Idk if its like expensive or not lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Am I too late to find this out? 
Damn, I didn't know you liked these movies?Cuz....i have no clue.
But if you are insinuating a visit with me...ofc you are welcome.
You could crash here....
@Xadyu--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Watching Infinity War for the 4th time xD

If i look italy from any map it will resemble a boot@Farfalla @Lady pompom wow I just knew that Brasilia if we see it from space looks like an airplane.Am I too late to find this out?
![]()


...ed me?Damn...


.Like a Dutch person wouldn’t know.What's PoT again
Mary Jane.What's PoT again
Peasants of turnips.What's PoT again
Like a Dutch person wouldn’t know.

Oh thats great ! !@Erinyes Just started watching Kaiba and realized that yes, I have watched this before! It must have been like eight or nine years ago though, and I can't remember any of it tbh. But I'm sure I'll recognize some things when watching it again now, I suppose. Not sure I finished it last time (all I really remember is thinking it was friggin' weird..)
yeah its quite weird, or un common. I think you will like it, i enjoyed it but was confused some times especially at the end. It is over for everyone who‘s dead. Idk, if my Magi wants me to put on this questionable djinn equip I will, but I don‘t see the pointIt’s exactly because the game isn’t over