The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
lissa is shy about her looks :amuse because she doesn't like attention.
the curse of the hot?

I manage to walk a fine line of unremarkability - I get no attention for my looks
No lustful glances or shocked grimaces

Trust gnut to be the one to ruin your anonymity
:nah
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
no no no guuuuuuuuurl

Have some confidence in your looks homegurl :hee
It's not about confidence. I just don't like attention period. It's not comfortable. Especially male attention. I don't thrive from it unlike most women.
It could be any attention. Like yesterday, this patient's fam kept on complimenting me and I was really shy in side. Didn't show it.
I just find flattery complimentary overwhelming and I like to remain humble.

That's the only time I'm shy.
Other than that, I'm good.

And yes gry gry. G doesn't mean any harm. He's just an honest and open guy.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Stuff :eyeroll
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Uncle does seem like the kinda guy who‘d share all your secrets, not intentionally but accidentally :teehee
Yes he's definitely like that.
Wtf...i didnt share anything of yours.
And i didnt make anyone look at your shit....if anything its your own fault.
You posted it on FB...it public sorry not Greg's fault...
:cookiehand
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wtf...i didnt share anything of yours.
And i didnt make anyone look at your shit....if anything its your own fault.
You posted it on FB...it public sorry not Greg's fault...
:cookiehand
Lmao.
Love you greg. You're just a perfect scapegoat lol
No harm.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And i beg your pardon gry...ask anyone if i tell they business.
Someone confide in me...it stays with me.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
the curse of the hot?

I manage to walk a fine line of unremarkability - I get no attention for my looks
No lustful glances or shocked grimaces

Trust gnut to be the one to ruin your anonymity
:nah
Definitely.


You have the peaceful life. I wonder if I want to be invisible sometimes or moderation attention lol
I go back in forth with that. I wouldn't mind being invisible, it's a blessing in the disguise. I've been on that side too.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Now I'm curious XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wtf...i didnt share anything of yours.
And i didnt make anyone look at your shit....if anything its your own fault.
You posted it on FB...it public sorry not Greg's fault...
:cookiehand
Get hired by FB as a spokesperson :heh
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Btw. G is not a snitch. Neva. I believe that with my whole heart for some reason.
He can keep secrets with a notice lol

He just blabbers more than he should lol
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I wouldn't mind being invisible, it's a blessing in the disguise. I've been on that side too.
Having no friends on Facebook (or any other social platform) really is bliss
:blush
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
gnut getting heavy on the defence



Anyone else might end up looking even more guilty...
Yes, I'm still waiting for the wall.
G already look mix, mexican
He might get send away.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, I'm still waiting for the wall.
G already look mix, mexican
He might get send away.
Wait a minute now..no matter what i look like im an American...for what its worth
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yes, I'm still waiting for the wall.
G already look mix, mexican
He might get send away.
A - you want the wall to be built (building sped up)
B - gnut might get deported due to his looks

... you want this?

Dayum - friends nowadays...
:s
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top