This omo fest truly is omo
I am..but also super curious. Btw I mean, curious in regards to knowing things not curious as in unusual. XDHuh, didn't know that at all. Interesting.
Took you more as super calm and composed and stuff.
Which ships? And which personality?Wow it's hilarious how much Holt's personality changes once his ships get mentioned![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't have any I'm hidingThose long bangs are to hide his secrets
Naturally xDNot like you'd admit
Sou desu ne -
One piece desu ne
Two piece desu ne
Tree' piece desu ne
4PEACE DESU NE, NE??!

All we need are food and water.Random Q: do we need to have friends? Opinions?![]()
Humans are social creatures, and beyond survival can only produces greater value through togetherness. So yeah, I think having people you're close and friendly with, you can rely on and discuss all kinds of things with are quintessential to obtaining happinessRandom Q: do we need to have friends? Opinions?![]()
Seems lots of F- ne-ne's were given, by lots I mean only one '+'/.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Humans are social creatures, and beyond survival can only produces greater value through togetherness. So yeah, I think having people you're close and friendly with, you can rely on and discuss all kinds of things with are quintessential to obtaining happiness
I think it depends on the person. I went almost two years without any close friends intentionally. It didn't keep from being happy. Actually, it made me stronger and more self-sufficient. I also did soul searching at the time, which is another topic for another day.Humans are social creatures, and beyond survival can only produces greater value through togetherness. So yeah, I think having people you're close and friendly with, you can rely on and discuss all kinds of things with are quintessential to obtaining happiness
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And shelter lolAll we need are food and water.
Why i posted the castaway gif...could you imagine not talking to anyone for a year...much less...6months?2 years is nothing over the course of a lifetime, let alone millions of others. Just because you can to some degree live in isolation doesn't mean it's not holding you back, nor does it mean that you're somehow above needing other humans to thrive. Don't kid yourself into thinking that being socially isolated is somehow a good thing, an admirable trait or at least something that doesn't require fixing. (imo)
Acquaintance..Why i posted the castaway gif...could you imagine not talking to anyone for a year...much less...6months?