The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
This omo fest truly is omo
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
omo-momo
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Aigo- aigo, omona /p


=aish=
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Huh, didn't know that at all. Interesting.

Took you more as super calm and composed and stuff.
I am..but also super curious. Btw I mean, curious in regards to knowing things not curious as in unusual. XD
Wow it's hilarious how much Holt's personality changes once his ships get mentioned :lambirb
Which ships? And which personality? :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Those long bangs are to hide his secrets
I don't have any I'm hiding
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
omo
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sou desu ne -
One piece desu ne
Two piece desu ne
Tree' piece desu ne
4PEACE DESU NE, NE??!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seems lots of F- ne-ne's were given, by lots I mean only one '+'/.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Random Q: do we need to have friends? Opinions? :)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,733
Gender
Female
Country
China
Random Q: do we need to have friends? Opinions? :)
Humans are social creatures, and beyond survival can only produces greater value through togetherness. So yeah, I think having people you're close and friendly with, you can rely on and discuss all kinds of things with are quintessential to obtaining happiness
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seems lots of F- ne-ne's were given, by lots I mean only one '+'/.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Humans are social creatures, and beyond survival can only produces greater value through togetherness. So yeah, I think having people you're close and friendly with, you can rely on and discuss all kinds of things with are quintessential to obtaining happiness
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Humans are social creatures, and beyond survival can only produces greater value through togetherness. So yeah, I think having people you're close and friendly with, you can rely on and discuss all kinds of things with are quintessential to obtaining happiness
I think it depends on the person. I went almost two years without any close friends intentionally. It didn't keep from being happy. Actually, it made me stronger and more self-sufficient. I also did soul searching at the time, which is another topic for another day.

Howwever, I did have many aquaintances and will admit life was boring and yet peaceful during that time.
After that, I let those close friends I had before, back in my life.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
All we need are food and water.
And shelter lol
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,733
Gender
Female
Country
China
2 years is nothing over the course of a lifetime, let alone millions of others. Just because you can to some degree live in isolation doesn't mean it's not holding you back, nor does it mean that you're somehow above needing other humans to thrive. Don't kid yourself into thinking that being socially isolated is somehow a good thing, an admirable trait or at least something that doesn't require fixing. (imo)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
2 years is nothing over the course of a lifetime, let alone millions of others. Just because you can to some degree live in isolation doesn't mean it's not holding you back, nor does it mean that you're somehow above needing other humans to thrive. Don't kid yourself into thinking that being socially isolated is somehow a good thing, an admirable trait or at least something that doesn't require fixing. (imo)
Why i posted the castaway gif...could you imagine not talking to anyone for a year...much less...6months?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Why i posted the castaway gif...could you imagine not talking to anyone for a year...much less...6months?
Acquaintance..
Read fool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top