The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
2 years is nothing over the course of a lifetime, let alone millions of others. Just because you can to some degree live in isolation doesn't mean it's not holding you back, nor does it mean that you're somehow above needing other humans to thrive. Don't kid yourself into thinking that being socially isolated is somehow a good thing, an admirable trait or at least something that doesn't require fixing. (imo)
I never claim any of that. (The bolded) Dayuum. It's not isolation if you have acquaintances.
I just think it varies depending on you as individual, where you are in life and prioprities to some degree.
Depending on the state that you're in,
Could keep you from having friends.

Friends have benefits and setbacks. Having a good relationship with yourself is very important which most people seem to neglect.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Honestly, I don't know. Opinions will vary based on perception and past experiences. I think friends are great...but comes with cons and pros, just like being alone. I guess..idk.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Dis ppl and their problems at socialize :bnah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Organizized You know I don't travel outside the FF/Art sections. :nod

I have not seen the Maniac trailer, I did see the original teaser though, I'm going to ignore further promo however, including that trailer.

I have seen Disentchantment, I watched it over the past few days, I liked it. Started off pretty weak, and two of the ten episodes I really disliked, but overall the season got better as it progressed, definitely curious to the next season, seeing as how they ended the first one.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire


Hey Charlie

What I done gone learned today:
Some Euros don't have Norway on them

Seems to be common knowledge (slightly sad I never noticed it before today), but glad I'm not the only one who thinks that the 'Norwayless' coins look a lot ruder than [I imagine] the designers wanted them to...

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Common knowledge Zim. Be ashamed. :nah
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How can Norway be real if our eyes aren't real?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire


Hey Charlie

What I done gone learned today:
Some Euros don't have Norway on them

Seems to be common knowledge (slightly sad I never noticed it before today), but glad I'm not the only one who thinks that the 'Norwayless' coins look a lot ruder than [I imagine] the designers wanted them to...


I bet they added Norway just because Sweden+Finland alone looks like a profile of a penis with testicles.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I bet they added Norway just because Sweden+Finland alone looks like a profile of a penis with testicles.
Remove the UK and it looks even worse
:invalid

 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Finland - the scrotum of Europe.

A tourist marketing company should hire me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top