The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I agree more with the “:gwah”. Germany is close enough for me to want to go (but ultimately not going, of course).
Yeah, the :wtf seemed more approriate.

But I'm feeling this one more; :outta
@Xadyu

What are you shy about? What makes you feel so shy?
you express yourself pretty well on here..

I'm just curious...
I literally don't know.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
It'd be interesting to see how people interact IRL...
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,971
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Tfw you change the name and you get the question now

Hmm... It was The Spicy :3
hmmmm why the spicy of all abbreviations :grumble I thought it was The Sexy

Or the sasaeng
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
He gets bullied as well xD he says that watching cartoons dubbed in... Colômbia or México, I don't recall, got him a different accent.
It has to be mexican :lmao

And a 2019 meeting in Germany? If I get the money I would be in, no jokes :lambirb/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyway going to the beach now, have fun guys.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,971
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Hardy you are from the land of silver right? How do @Farfalla and you communicate? If I am not wrong Argentinians speak Spanish? Do you guys use English? Or one of you good at one of the languages? :?bunny
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It'd be interesting to see how people interact IRL...
Nah..
I don't wanna come off too bold lol
..
I remember scav telling me at first he thought I was a delinquent..:rofl

Ask charlie..I'm a trip sometimes.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Exactly. If I don't know you like that. I hide the aggressive side and only show my calm and relax side lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Exactly. If I don't know you like that. I hide the aggressive side and only show my calm and relax side lol
Nah, that absolutely doesn't work with me. You gotta be open all the way.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry trying to be scary:
:lmao :clingy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I agree more with the “:gwah”. Germany is close enough for me to want to go (but ultimately not going, of course).
At least for you it‘s still in a different country, idk how I could dodge this one
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nah, that absolutely doesn't work with me. You gotta be open all the way.
It's not possible for me..because my persona can be too strong. It depends on how much the person can handle so I adjust to them. I am open...to how much you can handle . Plus, I go with thd flow..I match your vibe. If you're calm, I am too lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
At least for you it‘s still in a different country, idk how I could dodge this one
Pretty much how I feel, I already ditched the guys when they went to Paris.

They won't leave me alone if I don't show up in fucking Germany.. :(

It's not possible for me..because my persona can be too strong. It depends on how much the person can handle so I adjust to them. I am open...to how much you can handle . Plus, I go with thd flow..I match your vibe. If you're calm, I am too lol
Hmm, alright. That sounds reasonable. That's a good characteristic to have. :nod
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,971
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
We speak in english the whole time c.c
did you have an awkward time when you had to open a dictionary? :XD

The baby would be triglot :wtf
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Farf's and Hardy's interaction is like an episode of modern family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top