It'd certainly be a lot more enjoyable if I could bathe whilst flyingHave a good ride on that winged bathtub
It'd certainly be a lot more enjoyable if I could bathe whilst flyingHave a good ride on that winged bathtub

Psychology Mr Panda.What do you study lambon?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


ah yeah man , no prollem - hope our advice helped.Thnx for replying to me on whatsap....glad i downloaded it...much convenient so amaze![]()

What adviceah yeah man , no prollem - hope our advice helped.![]()

yes?Kiki


But sitting down after fully settling in will feel amazing.Nope, it is dangerous. But your sudden nick change made me ask...no, I don't really follow trend ahahawhy? did you?
![]()
Here it would be understood as shit.KaKa ?
Kaka means crow in my native language btw ---- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
- was gona add something - else but... it dun got past me, dang it.![]()

As long as you don't try to use a city's subway system (again, and again, and again...) to transport all your stuff, I doubt it'll be all that bad.The moving in part will be both a joy and a pain![]()
