I haven't actually read through the manga (though I'll take it over the anime), but you're very welcomeStarted Pandora Hearts manga.Awesome manga.Thanks @Cat Sidhe26 & @Elusia for suggesting me this.

I haven't actually read through the manga (though I'll take it over the anime), but you're very welcomeStarted Pandora Hearts manga.Awesome manga.Thanks @Cat Sidhe26 & @Elusia for suggesting me this.

Do as infinity was so good *-* Loved the With You ending a lot too.Dearest is so pretty
And now I miss Do as Infinity as well xD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You should give the manga definitely a shot, Elusia-chan! The story is magnificent and the ending is the perfect conclusion how you should end a manga with that plot. Sadness yet happyness yet wonderful.I haven't actually read through the manga (though I'll take it over the anime), but you're very welcome![]()
Yes, it has a slightly bit of Kuroshitsuji vibes, indeed (especially with this current arc Kuroshitsuji is going through). Which chapter are you currently at of PH?@Purity of Magi it gives me Kuroshitsuji vibes.
10Yes, it has a slightly bit of Kuroshitsuji vibes, indeed (especially with this current arc Kuroshitsuji is going through). Which chapter are you currently at of PH?
LOL. Okay you have quite a long way to go then. If you're already liking it at chapter 10, then I am certain you will love the whole journey. Enjoy Arjuna-kun. =3=/
Thanks but can you suggest me some of your favourite manga's?LOL. Okay you have quite a long way to go then. If you're already liking it at chapter 10, then I am certain you will love the whole journey. Enjoy Arjuna-kun. =3=/
Sure, I will PM you soon with a few manga's that I like(d)/love(d) to read.Thanks but can you suggest me some of your favourite manga's?
Floss, hopefully @.@@Farfalla whats in your mouth?i cant see
I will be waiting.Sure, I will PM you soon with a few manga's that I like(d)/love(d) to read.
Ah, there is my wonderful healer! Thank you for fixing my arm.Floss, hopefully @.@
At least you're getting well paid for it tho.Eeeeewwww it's for stitching!? Well there goes a healer, I'm afraid of blood '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He doesn't end up paying, does he?At least you're getting well paid for it tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
seems total like u =3=
Yes and noOh MG started?
Day is yet to start for whoever makes it there.Oh that sounds intriguing. Just checked the opening post and I’m supposing it’s kinda like at the start of HxH where you need to acquire Nen first, huh? Which in terms of this game means some sort of riddle, or..?Yes and noDay is yet to start for whoever makes it there.