Just keep going at that pace and find something else to high speed consume instead once you're all caught upMaaaaaan, just realized I'm only like 20 chapters away from catching up with Haikyuu! ... I thought I had like 100 left at least. I'll probably have to "save up" like 20 chapters at a time for this series as well, now that I'm used to plowing through it at this pace...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1. is malaga beachWell my boss wanted to give me a prize for this month's efforts and is going to send me to the Tour of Spain start that happens in Malaga this Sunday. Too bad Im not a fan of cycling... at least there will be a party afterwards.![]()
2. do they serve orange juice
thats all u need to know for the cost benefit analysis






And I’ve checked some clips on YouTube of the most impactful moments (that are on YouTube in the first place). The anime seems to be doing a great job at adapting the atmosphere of the manga, although obviously reading the manga first I’ve thought they’re all better in that form.




