The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie) | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I still think it's bad for you guys to hunt this scav down.
Sure he thirsty but he's a nice guy. :nod

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Had a sleep paralysis episode today. Didn’t have any hallucinations but was just aware and couldn’t open my eyes or move for a bit. I thought I was moving and waking up but nah it just didn’t happen for a bit. Kept ‘trying’ repeatedly until I eventually woke up somehow.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
APE ALARM

I'm in a 4k people discord where we got tiers of different brain sized apes. People leveling up from small-brained apes makes them so happy.
Worthy challenger to those dogs from dogecoin.

I prefer spaghetti.

We know.

______

I saw this today, it's nice

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I guess, Aatrox was pretty much in sleep paralysis for a long time, essentially not having a body by being sealed in a sword all the while being conscious. Am I wrong in thinking that Aatrox was pretty much sleep paralysed for a long time, resident Aatrox expert @Raven ? I don’t remember his lore well.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I guess, Aatrox was pretty much in sleep paralysis for a long time, essentially not having a body by being sealed in a sword all the while being conscious. Am I wrong in thinking that Aatrox was pretty much sleep paralysed for a long time, resident Aatrox expert @Raven ? I don’t remember his lore well.
Yup this is correct.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Had a sleep paralysis episode today. Didn’t have any hallucinations but was just aware and couldn’t open my eyes or move for a bit. I thought I was moving and waking up but nah it just didn’t happen for a bit. Kept ‘trying’ repeatedly until I eventually woke up somehow.
I'm interested in this effect. By chance did you at anytime hear a buzzing sound whilst in this mode?

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Old Aatrox lore was a lot better tho, He was like a powerful legendary warrior that people wasn't sure about his existence and his interaction with Tryndamere with cool. He ripped off Tryndamere's left arm and used it, It wasn't explained how tryn got his arm back and how he can last more 5 sec before death in game, Maybe he healed him back or something and gave him powers that's why the in game quote is "Tryndamere, My greatest creation" but regardless, Aatrox left arm in game supposed to be Tryndamere's arm, That's why Tryn attack with his right arm. Also it explains the tryn's quote " My right arm is a lot stronger my left arm " now it's just a fab joke i guess along with the sex joke about him lasting 5 sec more xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
speaking of ravioli

...think I could've rolled the pasta a little thinner, but they tasted pretty damn good

tripped and lost a letter? ya gonna become a &nbsp at some point if you're not careful
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mom's spaghetti?
he's nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs~
--- Double Post Merged, ---

M trying to save your life and that's the thanks I get?
:dumpster
i see you managed to fill your dantian with nonsense QI :teehee

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
My brother found my old toy red car in the basement.
This is 23 years toy btw. I broke it on the first day.

It was also my first and only toy i got until i was 10. Then my parents noticed i decapitated the dolls i got so they didn't get any toys to me until we got our family pc.
:nah

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
My brother found my old toy red car in the basement.
This is 23 years toy btw. I broke it on the first day.

It was also my first and only toy i got until i was 10. Then my parents noticed i decapitated the dolls i got so they didn't get any toys to me until we got our family pc.
:nah
Nice story, now keep it safe. I also have my most beloved toy in a safe of mine xD. Oh, the memories of Toy Story 3.

I like too that you consider the pc as a toy. For some, its pretty much a person worth :omg

Status
Not open for further replies.