What's the best game this year aside from TLOU (as no one or possibly everyone is calling it, I dunno)?Man, that was ages ago.
I'm all about.. something else now. Probably.
What's the best game this year aside from TLOU (as no one or possibly everyone is calling it, I dunno)?Man, that was ages ago.
I'm all about.. something else now. Probably.
It was launched like 4 months ago >_>Man, that was ages ago.
I'm all about.. something else now. Probably.
Don't ninja me u.uWhat's the best game this year aside from TLOU (as no one or possibly everyone is calling it, I dunno)?
GTA for me. By a long shot.What's the best game this year aside from TLOU (as no one or possibly everyone is calling it, I dunno)?
Bioshock is good too, and if you liked the Batman Arkham series, you'll probably like Batman : Arkham Origins as wellWhat's the best game this year aside from TLOU (as no one or possibly everyone is calling it, I dunno)?

Leave out the whole sailing the waters shit and then I agree.New assassin's creed, its meant to be the best since 2.
Didnt they delay that? They had that huge "enjoy gta but wait for us" ad campaign going on and then the delay. They're scared of GTA dwarfing it this quarter I suppose.Watch doggies?
It's basically Ubisoft's Call of Duty. It's the same shit over and over again.I have yet to try it out and havent looked at review or anything, just word of mouth. I'm hoping its halfway decent as they are a lot of fun.

Not out yet. Playable demo's showed promise though.Watch doggies?
No.Do you have to play the previous ones, though?