The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Man, that was ages ago.

I'm all about.. something else now. Probably.
It was launched like 4 months ago >_>

2013's best game is...

What's the best game this year aside from TLOU (as no one or possibly everyone is calling it, I dunno)?
Don't ninja me u.u
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm at 67% of the download and it says I have 3 minutes left. It started at 2 hours. Wut.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Oh I get it. I can start playing at 68% while the rest is downloaded. Hooray.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Last of us is great, which reminds me, I have to complete it. Argh.

Btw, orgz the beginning is so so so good. Like take a hot mug snuggle under a blanket darken the room and play-good.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

What's the best game this year aside from TLOU (as no one or possibly everyone is calling it, I dunno)?
GTA for me. By a long shot.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hmm, so far. I'd go for The Last of Us alright.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
What's the best game this year aside from TLOU (as no one or possibly everyone is calling it, I dunno)?
Bioshock is good too, and if you liked the Batman Arkham series, you'll probably like Batman : Arkham Origins as well

Long time no see btw!!:zomg
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Just buy gtav. It is the fastest selling entertainment product in human history. Get on that bandwagon baby~
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I haven't played Infinite and Arkham City was just good.

TLOU is definitely the best.
GTAV is definitely the most enjoyable.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
New assassin's creed, its meant to be the best since 2.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
New assassin's creed, its meant to be the best since 2.
Leave out the whole sailing the waters shit and then I agree.

I don't like the whole naval battles and traveling. Too lame, too boring.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I have yet to try it out and havent looked at review or anything, just word of mouth. I'm hoping its halfway decent as they are a lot of fun.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Watch doggies?
Didnt they delay that? They had that huge "enjoy gta but wait for us" ad campaign going on and then the delay. They're scared of GTA dwarfing it this quarter I suppose.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I have yet to try it out and havent looked at review or anything, just word of mouth. I'm hoping its halfway decent as they are a lot of fun.
It's basically Ubisoft's Call of Duty. It's the same shit over and over again.

The Naval aspect of the previous game got expanded, the free-running got improved a bit.
As for the rest, it's pretty much the same stuff in a different setting (which gives it a better vibe).

BUT THE NAVAL SHIT DUDE. Urgh.. :-_-

Watch doggies?
Not out yet. Playable demo's showed promise though.

But it'll probably turn out to be Ubisofts next cod-like franchise.
With sequels coming every upcoming year.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Reviews gave Assassin's Creed a good score...and they praised it above AC3, and they say that it's the most ambitious title of the franchise and whatnot...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Most reviewers are a joke anyway
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I really liked Ni No Kuni and will recommend it. Kinda destroyed the experience by going for platinum trophy, though (so close now, too).

Haven't played a single Assassin's Creed game but might try Black Flag because I always thought those games looked awesome and because pirates. Do you have to play the previous ones, though?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
didn't touch my xbox much this year cuz league of legends. maybe for borderlands 2, far cry 3, halo 4 and my usual KoF XIII, SSF4 routines. somehow im not interessed in new games anymore
 
Top