The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's not that annoying once you get use to it. Just dont have the dog in your party as he's useless. There will be a guy imprisoned in a cage early on in the game, save him, he's pretty useful and strong. Also change their tactics, its in the menu part. Get them to do things that they are suppose too (like take a potion when at 10% health, or get the big tank to attack first)
Wuuuu I didnt know I could do it ... I just want them to fight by themselves and not die ... I wanna play for my character. Im already in some camp and I had to go to a forest and I have two tasks ... to collect blood and something ... but I was told that I should go back and get some mission with a dog first xD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I wanted to play Oblivion after Skyrim, as everyone praised the crap out of it... It's kinda hard :/
Hard how?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
... considering the topic, it shouldn't be hard to get it.

I'm not talking about difficulty, lol.
I didn't know for sure. :notsure

I loved getting back to Oblivion after Skyrim though.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Wuuuu I didnt know I could do it ... I just want them to fight by themselves and not die ... I wanna play for my character. Im already in some camp and I had to go to a forest and I have two tasks ... to collect blood and something ... but I was told that I should go back and get some mission with a dog first xD
I think you are still in the origin story part. Once you get past that its when the game starts properly. Its kinda like the introduction stage.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I think you are still in the origin story part. Once you get past that its when the game starts properly. Its kinda like the introduction stage.
Yeah I think so I didnt play much I just started yesterday so yeah I guess ... but I like it :x3
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
A friend of mine just fucked up his eye.. :hmm

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I think it looks awesome. :oh

Yeah, I guess. We were talking, then he flipped, he posted that on Facebook and now he doesn't answer anymore. :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Congrats O and David....

:thumbs
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It looks cool but I would be concerned if it happened to me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're such a nerd Shizuku.
man i was hopin you got most contributive....
so you were actually the one to introduce the mafia game to mhs?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
man i was hopin you got most contributive....
so you were actually the one to introduce the mafia game to mhs?
No. But he was the first to succeed. :notsure
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:notsure
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Are you both still alive?
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Hi everyone! How are you? I am bored and I can‘t sleep...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Say's the former mysterious person of 2012.

:nah
 
Top