The Last Person to Post Wins - Zucchini Fritters | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Zucchini Fritters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe a school of hibernation for the winter times?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

One could even argue for a school for bear necessities? :grumble

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
What's the bear thing do? I definitely don't want to be a potions nerd.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I promise this is the last random personal comment I'll make in some months .... or weeks ....

This new job is so fun :zomg
I was a bit annoyed that after spending over 7y in the airport, they didn't grant me an agreement and I 'lost a lot of money' when I left it on my own (so people said I should have stayed till I'd be eventually fired and would get that indenization, lol). Decided to let go and move on since I rly think there's a wellbeing benefit in that, which can't be tagged with a price.
It has been RLY worth it. My first day almost caused me some anxiety break when I realized my role would be to manage a dev team. First I can barely understand what they say LOL and then I'm just so bad at being a leader and managing human needs... I got so overwhelmed... Then later in that day I got suddenly dragged to a meeting I couldn't rly understand what it was about... In the end, the team found out about a person in the company that speaks sign laguage, and they have been taken hidden classes to make a team member that is deaf and mute feel included, since he struggles a lot with our closed caption feature. That got me so emotional xD It's my first time watching people put in a real and genuine effort to embrace inclusion and diversity in a company. They plan on surprising this guy next week, by starting to adopt the sign language in meetings with him. So I fell in love with my team in D1.
Another thing was when they showed me the other hidden projects they have. A small mini council where they map and list what bothers them in the company's processes and code solutions so they can practice their skills and later on present those improvements to our routines. They're so proactive at promoting their development and so enthusiastic with those mini innovations, I'm rly charmed with the whole thing so far.

Oh and they'll have a gaming session this friday with Stumble Guys and a nerdy questions game next week @.@ !

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Way to go butterfly...im so happy and proud of you. :hug

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yup! Major life change for me^^
I learning that nothing last forever...and opportunity damn sure doesn't come knocking at the door...the hard way

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ah yeah, over an year of job hunting is a nasty reminder of that :emocat
Oh, it's fun times job hunting (am currently in the process - though not yet at the point when I am willing to target only jobs that I think I'm explicitly qualified for)
:invalid

Last edited:

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Sofia C is perfect.
🙇‍♂️ :bow :worship
Who???
Pic plz.

In the end, the team found out about a person in the company that speaks sign laguage, and they have been taken hidden classes to make a team member that is deaf and mute feel included, since he struggles a lot with our closed caption feature. That got me so emotional xD It's my first time watching people put in a real and genuine effort to embrace inclusion and diversity in a company.
Real inclusion, indeed.

That company won a gif:

Good job Fosh.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, it's fun times job hunting (am currently in the process - though not yet at the point when I am willing to target only jobs that I think I'm explicitly qualified for)
:invalid
LOL I was alrdy shooting everywhere, with the thought that at some point I might poke someone that has found no one better anyways and would have to bear with me heh.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I promise this is the last random personal comment I'll make in some months .... or weeks ....

This new job is so fun :zomg
I was a bit annoyed that after spending over 7y in the airport, they didn't grant me an agreement and I 'lost a lot of money' when I left it on my own (so people said I should have stayed till I'd be eventually fired and would get that indenization, lol). Decided to let go and move on since I rly think there's a wellbeing benefit in that, which can't be tagged with a price.
It has been RLY worth it. My first day almost caused me some anxiety break when I realized my role would be to manage a dev team. First I can barely understand what they say LOL and then I'm just so bad at being a leader and managing human needs... I got so overwhelmed... Then later in that day I got suddenly dragged to a meeting I couldn't rly understand what it was about... In the end, the team found out about a person in the company that speaks sign laguage, and they have been taken hidden classes to make a team member that is deaf and mute feel included, since he struggles a lot with our closed caption feature. That got me so emotional xD It's my first time watching people put in a real and genuine effort to embrace inclusion and diversity in a company. They plan on surprising this guy next week, by starting to adopt the sign language in meetings with him. So I fell in love with my team in D1.
Another thing was when they showed me the other hidden projects they have. A small mini council where they map and list what bothers them in the company's processes and code solutions so they can practice their skills and later on present those improvements to our routines. They're so proactive at promoting their development and so enthusiastic with those mini innovations, I'm rly charmed with the whole thing so far.

Oh and they'll have a gaming session this friday with Stumble Guys and a nerdy questions game next week @.@ !
Sounds like a big move but super worth it! Also think that there's often not enough focus on wellbeing, as having something that you feel is fulfilling and can enjoy really makes a big difference. Wishing you the best for the new job Farf! 🙏

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
restart your life or move on to the next one?

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Easy - life's been pretty great thus far and there's nothing to say next will be better

Also, more importantly, I already know what's happened during this life, so it'd be like playing the game again with a cheat guide

Last edited:

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
You can restart it whenever, like, just start doing what you enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.