The leecherboy thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The leecherboy thread

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi there y'all!
As in fact I got appointed as translator recently, I wanted to get me one of these! :p
I'm from Spain, I'm 24 years old and I'll be translating that funny Dragon Ball parody known as Dragon Fall for ya (chap 2 out)... :amuse
Well, that was it...

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Ah, welcome to the forum! (Sorry, would've greeted you sooner if I visited the "Meet the Translators" Forum more often. ;) )

Nice to have a Spainard here translating for us. I haven't really read Dragon fall yet, so give me some reasons that I should? ;)

Also, do you follow any other manga or anime?

leecherboy

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well, if you were a fan of Dragon Ball and you like parodies (a la Raruto), then Dragon Fall is a must read. It follows very well the storyline, and is so damn funny...

And yep, though I don't follow many animes (I prefer mangas), I love Excel Saga, Bobobo and Cowboy Bebop. And for mangas, OP, Naruto, Bleach, Mr Fullswing, Air Gear and many more... :p

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Which's your favorite manga?

Also, did you just get out of university? What do you do for a living?

leecherboy

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Since you kinda asked, here's my Top Ten Manga List:

1, 2 & 3: One Piece, Naruto & Bleach (I can't say which one is better)
4: Prince of Tennis
5: Eyeshield 21
6: Mr Fullswing
7: Air Gear
8: Yakitate Japan
9: Konjiki no Gash Bell
10: Yotsuba to!

And no, I'm just about to finish university... I'm betting all in my final exam...
But if I pass, well, you guess what a Computer Engineer can do... :amuse

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Make a brilliant computer and send 'em to your favorite administrator as a gift? =O

And lol @ 1, 2 & 3, all the top 3 Shonen manga are your faves :D Seems like a pretty good list; sounds like you're a manga enthusiast. :amuse

Good luck w/ graduating! I was 24 when I graduated, but I did take two extra years due to having a double degree, so, that was why I asked. :) Computer engineering definitely takes a while, though. Do you think you had excellent teachers?

leecherboy

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hehe, I can't make computers :amuse... I chose the branch that specializes in programming... I can send you a Tetris, if you want... (no, really :p)
And that branch is supposed to take 3 years to finish (theoretically), so it's not that my teachers were special... But thanks for wishing me luck! :)