The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess (may be spoilers) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess (may be spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightReaper

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
So I just beat this amazing game and I implore that anyone who enjoys video gaming pick this up, it's a work of art and the best game ever released IMHO; the storytelling, gameplay, EVERYTHING - is perfect.

DISCUSS!

DemonDays

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
TWO MORE DAYS TILL I CAN FINALLY GET IT!!!

Cant wait.
Then I'll be posting in this thread like there's no tommorow!!

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
im gunna get it for the game cube (;-; why cant i get it for my x-box?) sometime in janurary, then ill be spamming in here, as well

zypher

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I don't have time spaming here... I'm going to play Zelda ^_^

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So few replies for such a great game? Okay I got the game since release for the cube but dont have that much time for playing. Overall its really cool. I am currently on the way to the 3rd temple and its really well done. The only part that sometimes annoys me is when I have to play as wolf :S

So light reaper, whats your favourite part of the game?

zypher

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I am not LightReaper but my favorit part of the game is acualy playing as a wolf :amuse

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm hoping to post in here soon too, but I haven't yet purchased a Wii nor the game. I'm planning to do that around New Year's however (assuming I can get my hands on one.)

I haven't played Zelda in forever so it'll be a welcome reintroduction to the franchise for me I think.

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Zypher said:
I am not LightReaper but my favorit part of the game is acualy playing as a wolf :amuse
How far are you into the game...? Somehow I prefer playing by sword thats probably because I dont like to play in wolfform that much, but the dark world is really cool. Love the music and this whole dark/negative flair. How long do I have to play this little "catch the lightbugs"game?

zypher

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I have not come so far in the game... (christmas you know, have to be with famaliy) but i have come so far that i have "transformed" into a wolf and i get a feeling i have never gotten in a Zelda game before. The first time I became a wolf i was like...
WOAHAA AWESOME!!! :amuse

Venom65437

I actually LOATHE the parts where you're forced to be a wolf and look for the light tears or whatever they're called. I HATE IT!

Love the game though.

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England
I love all of the game!!
Im just so glad that Legend of Zelda is back!
That girl from Twilight who follows you around like Navi is quite annoying though.
Currently Im on my way to Lake Hylia.

I think its great how al lthe places are the same :XD

C4animax

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
France
So someone made this topic up :p, i've recently finished it, very sweet game and very nice graphics even if people are complaining about it!!!

Actually i'm doing the quest on sides, likes getting the gost stuff and other small games, i just found something today but had no more time to end it :(...

I agree about midna (the replacement of navi), sometimes she gives you the solution and it's sometimes irritating...

ps : Something very funny about the graphics, go on youtube, try to get the zelda N64 intro et look at the TP one...or look at some part of the game, man they did a real good job!!!

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, the intro movie was obviously a reference to Ocarina of Time, i mean, the whole game was promoted with "its like OoT zomgwow!" written everywhere! :nuts

But meh, how's the controller for this game? No problems when aiming stuff and all for you? :amuse

C4animax

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
France
i think you get a better feeling playing with the wiimote and that nunchuk (spelling), giving quick movement to cut the ennemie, using it to shoot arrows, fishing!!!! very nice...when i take a pad now it's a "bit" strange...i think this game needs to be played with the wii version.

very nice :D

worm34

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I've played about 3/4 of the game and it's pretty sweet. Except I don't think it's as challenging as the other Zeldas. The story is pretty good, have to save his friends, have to save hyrule, have to save the world basically. I just wished they had voice actors, I like how the game play is on the wii, I love swinging my arm around, fun. I wish they had an orcarina because I don't really like how you can only do a song with the wolf. Sometimes I find Midna annoying though. But overall I give it a 8.8/10

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England
Sometimes i feel like im constantly having to change items. I wish you could have three items equipped at once instead of the two.

And the spinner is actually my favourite thing in the whole game XD

zypher

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Yeah i have that feeling to, and another problem I have... I have problem changing items from the cross to the B-buttom :p

ITACHIWIFE

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
play the game it was great

Status
Not open for further replies.