TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wow that thing there is useful. Also confirms that it was the Hydra collar on the Polar Bear skeleton. So we know where it came from at least =/
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I have only one thing to say after seeing the last episode...


WHAT!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!????????!!!!!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So Sawyer dies xD!? At least its obviously his son ^^

Even the episode was actually not too bad I kind of see Lost not going anywhere right now...
 

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So Sawyer dies xD!? At least its obviously his son ^^

Even the episode was actually not too bad I kind of see Lost not going anywhere right now...
It was very Ambiguas in the fact the boy could be two people.

First theory is Kate is lying and she was pregnant with Sawyer's child.

Second is its Clare's baby.

Problem is it could be either as both would be a nasty reminder to Jack of what was left behind!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Second is its Clare's baby.

Problem is it could be either as both would be a nasty reminder to Jack of what was left behind!
Right I totally forgot to think about that again. When I was watching the episode and I heard she has a son I thought of the possibility that it might be Clair's son. Too bad we have no given timeframe ... because he looked pretty old already (3-5 years maybe!?).
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So Sawyer dies xD!? At least its obviously his son ^^
if the episode implied that anyone has died it would be claire, not sawyer (the verdict is still out on that one :p).

It was very Ambiguas in the fact the boy could be two people.

First theory is Kate is lying and she was pregnant with Sawyer's child.

Second is its Clare's baby.

Problem is it could be either as both would be a nasty reminder to Jack of what was left behind!
right, just because his name is aaron doesn't necessarily mean that it's claire's baby, although it probably is. remember that jack and claire are half-siblings, so aaron would be jack's nephew. i wonder if jack knows and that's why he's being so weird about it :oh


I have only one thing to say after seeing the last episode...


WHAT!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!????????!!!!!
pretty much my reaction, too :XD
 
Last edited:

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

right, just because his name is aaron doesn't necessarily mean that it's claire's baby, although it probably is. remember that jack and claire are half-siblings, so aaron would be jack's nephew. i wonder if jack knows and that's why he's being so weird about it :oh
<hr noshade size="1">
I realise that. That's why I had the first theory. It could easily be either however I'm leaning towards it being Clare's. Mostly because I like the dark and betraying turn the characters seemed to have when leaving the island. If they go back I doubt they would be very popular.

Then again I could be completely wrong. There's so many ways this show can go its terrifying!
 

Amatersu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
152
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think it's Claire's kid. One is the blond hair, it's like Claire's. But the biggest reason is what the kid said: "Mummy." That's the AU/UK version of mommy. If it was Kate's kid, it would've said mommy. But since Claire is from Australia, and probably used mummy, the kid would pick up on that. This is also implies that Claire is dead, since we know she'd give her life for Aaron. Or Kate stole him.

The ending was crazy, after seeing the blond hair I was thinking oh kate and sawyer actually did get pregnant, but when she said Aaron it was total omg that's crazy.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah I think it's obviously Claire's Aaron, because if it was Jack's baby blonde hair would be an improbable thing. It could be a red-herring, but I doubt it for this reason: The previews for this episode said another member of the Oceanic 6 would be revealed in this episode, and that person would be Aaron, as no one else was revealed in the Flash-forward that we didn't already know about. So it's definitely Claire's Aaron based on that.

Now, why would Jack be hesitant to meet the kid? Their are some possibilities, either Kate some how smuggled Aaron off the island without anyone knowing about it, including the Oceanic 6. And Kate told Jack he got her pregnant (This is doubtful, since it's unlikely Kate would implore Jack to see Aaron if she lied about it.) It's also possible Jack is avoiding seeing Aaron due to the circumstances around how he escaped the Island. Did Claire died? Does Jack feel guilty? Maybe Kate and Jack took the kid because Claire went insane? Maybe the Island became less hospitable, and a baby couldn't easily survive? A bunch of reasons possibly.

I don't know if Jack would have found out that Claire was his half-sister while on the Island, as Claire herself didn't know about it either, maybe they could have pieced it together. Another possibility is Ben revealing this information to them if he had it.

LOST has been really good this season, I feel the flash-forwards have breathed new life into it.
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

what is the appeal of this tv show lost.. I dont have a tv so I'm not sure what the big deal is.. Is it comparable to anime/manga because anime/manga is the only real art form I accept beside music and poetry, and perhaps a books but that aside anime/manga siimply has better stories.. is lost storywise as epic as monster perhaps..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

what is the appeal of this tv show lost.. I dont have a tv so I'm not sure what the big deal is.. Is it comparable to anime/manga because anime/manga is the only real art form I accept beside music and poetry, and perhaps a books but that aside anime/manga siimply has better stories.. is lost storywise as epic as monster perhaps..
If you've never watched it, why try to understand the appeal? And if you have and you didn't enjoy it, don't expect us fans to try to explain why we like it. We just do. We're not here to convince other people either, preference is preference. :D
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't know if Jack would have found out that Claire was his half-sister while on the Island, as Claire herself didn't know about it either, maybe they could have pieced it together. Another possibility is Ben revealing this information to them if he had it.
juliet could've revealed this as well, since she was also privy to that information :amuse
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Has anyone seen this week's episode? I thought topping Said's episode was a hard job, but this one really did it for me.

Apparently, sending your consciousness to the future isn't possible.. It sounds a little bit too science fiction-ish, but then again most of Lost does anyway. I just wonder whether Desmond will retain his memories from the island (or if he already has?) and what will happen to him and Said.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Has anyone seen this week's episode? I thought topping Said's episode was a hard job, but this one really did it for me.

Apparently, sending your consciousness to the future isn't possible.. It sounds a little bit too science fiction-ish, but then again most of Lost does anyway. I just wonder whether Desmond will retain his memories from the island (or if he already has?) and what will happen to him and Said.
i liked it too. the episodes this season are so much better than last season <3

yeah, so it seems that desmond will no longer be jumping back and forth in time now that he's found his constant, but it's hard to say whether or not he remembers his time on the island. to me, it didn't seem like he had regained those memories since he still didn't seem all that familiar with sayid. it seemed like he finally believed that he could trust him and was very grateful for the phone call, but still did not seem to know much more than that. i do think the memories will come back to him, but it may happen more gradually.

my "holy crap!" moment was when penny said she talked to desmond's friend charlie. was it the same way that hurley spoke to him in his flash forward?
 

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i liked it too. the episodes this season are so much better than last season <3

yeah, so it seems that desmond will no longer be jumping back and forth in time now that he's found his constant, but it's hard to say whether or not he remembers his time on the island. to me, it didn't seem like he had regained those memories since he still didn't seem all that familiar with sayid. it seemed like he finally believed that he could trust him and was very grateful for the phone call, but still did not seem to know much more than that. i do think the memories will come back to him, but it may happen more gradually.

my "holy crap!" moment was when penny said she talked to desmond's friend charlie. was it the same way that hurley spoke to him in his flash forward?
No she spoke to him on the monitor in the underwater station remember. Shortly before he died.

It was a fantastic episode though I was really impressed.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah, this episode was a doooooozy. Some interesting things about this episode were:

-Desmond's ability to see into the future was explained. It seems his dreams/visions about Charlie were only a precursor to him being able to jump to the past and back.
-The same type of thing seemed to happen to Desmond after he used the Failsafe switch in The Swan.
-The light that Daniel used in the past on the rat was the same type of light that illuminated the sky after Desmond used the Failsafe switch.
-Daniel asked Jack and Juliette if Desmond was exposed to radiation or electromagnetism after learning about Desmond's condition. Jack probably wouldn't have known this since he didn't know what The Swan was for (A "cork" to suppress the unexplained electromagnetic build up in that area of the Island. The Failsafe switch sealed or eliminated it.) but Juliette might have known what is was for and lied. The reason I said this, is because in the previews and rumors online, next week's episode will be a Juliet episode. In the preview I remember Jack confronting Juliette about something...I don't know it's a stretch, but I think Juliette is still not being honest.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

No she spoke to him on the monitor in the underwater station remember. Shortly before he died.

It was a fantastic episode though I was really impressed.
oh, duh :eyeroll for some reason, i wasn't even thinking about it that way
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

By far the best Lost Episode in a very long time for me...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Last night's episode was okay for me. I don't really care for Juliette as a character personally. I saw Locke releasing Ben happening soon anyways. The only big revelation is that Penny's father is the guy funding the guys from the boat. That seemed to be a likely conclusion given how rich he is and his involvement with Desmond.
 
Top