TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Oh I see now. So Sun was in a flashforward, and she was seen having a flashback of Jin in the hospital. Am I right?
sort of......jin's flashback was his alone, it wasn't seen from sun's point of view. this took place only 2 months after he and sun were married, before they went to the island.

sun's flashforward is separate and jin's tombstone is seen with his date of death being the date of the crash. we know he didn't die on the date of the crash, so it is unknown when or where jin died.

does that make sense?
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

sort of......jin's flashback was his alone, it wasn't seen from sun's point of view. this took place only 2 months after he and sun were married, before they went to the island.

sun's flashforward is separate and jin's tombstone is seen with his date of death being the date of the crash. we know he didn't die on the date of the crash, so it is unknown when or where jin died.

does that make sense?
Oooooooooo I see now... so Jin having a flashback was just a normal flashback about he's life. Oh right, so at that time they were still at home, and hadnt gone to the island. I see, because this episode was so confusing >.< I thought both of them were in a flashforward and both of them were divorced lol.

I get it now, thanks :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Oh I see now. So Sun was in a flashforward, and she was seen having a flashback of Jin in the hospital. Am I right?
No No. Sun's was a flashforward. Remember, you never see Sun and Jin together in the the flashforward, therefore they were seperate. The writers tricked us you see? Jin says he's only been married for two months, meanwhile, the Survivors have been on the Island for more than that. Also, The store owner suggests a stuffed dragon since it brings good luck in the "Year of the Dragon" (which implies the timeframe is within 5 February 2000 to 23 January 2001).

Sun's was a flashforward, but Jin's was a flashback. See?

It's sort of confusing, but it makes sense given the clues.

EDIT: Sorry, I was outsponded...but yeah, I thought the divorce thing happened too, until Hurley showed up and they went to his "grave".

I think it's possible Jin isn't dead, but that he's still on the Island during Sun's flashforward, and they have no way to get back to the Island...just like Jack.
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

No No. Sun's was a flashforward. Remember, you never see Sun and Jin together in the the flashforward, therefore they were seperate. The writers tricked us you see? Jin says he's only been married for two months, meanwhile, the Survivors have been on the Island for more than that. Also, The store owner suggests a stuffed dragon since it brings good luck in the "Year of the Dragon" (which implies the timeframe is within 5 February 2000 to 23 January 2001).

Sun's was a flashforward, but Jin's was a flashback. See?

It's sort of confusing, but it makes sense given the clues.

EDIT: Sorry, I was outsponded...but yeah, I thought the divorce thing happened too, until Hurley showed up and they went to his "grave".

I think it's possible Jin isn't dead, but that he's still on the Island during Sun's flashforward, and they have no way to get back to the Island...just like Jack.
Thanks man :) I totally get it now. Thanks :) Pff..it was a very nice way fo the producers to trick us lol. I think there are still more people who think it was a flashforward..damn :|.

And Michael being the spy? Man I did not expect that at all, it was shocking. What a nice way to bring back old characters instead of just randomly putting them back on the Island.

By the way, dont you think Ben is very manupilative? I mean, the guy gets out of everything by just talking and revealing secrets. What Miles said was true, first Ben was locked up, and now he is eating dinner with the rest and looking cosy. The guy is good lol. ALso in the next episode, I dont know if you have seen the preview but you see the monster coming back and you see Locke and Ben moving furniture because they are scared. Its gonna be a wicked episode.

I think at the end of this season, it will end with Charles Widmore and he's crew stepping on the island and holding some people hostages. Then Season 5. What do you think?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks man :) I totally get it now. Thanks :) Pff..it was a very nice way fo the producers to trick us lol. I think there are still more people who think it was a flashforward..damn :|.

And Michael being the spy? Man I did not expect that at all, it was shocking. What a nice way to bring back old characters instead of just randomly putting them back on the Island.

By the way, dont you think Ben is very manupilative? I mean, the guy gets out of everything by just talking and revealing secrets. What Miles said was true, first Ben was locked up, and now he is eating dinner with the rest and looking cosy. The guy is good lol. ALso in the next episode, I dont know if you have seen the preview but you see the monster coming back and you see Locke and Ben moving furniture because they are scared. Its gonna be a wicked episode.

I think at the end of this season, it will end with Charles Widmore and he's crew stepping on the island and holding some people hostages. Then Season 5. What do you think?
No, I haven't seen the preview yet.

There's only six more episodes right? I don't think Widmore would be at the Island by then. He's not on the freighter as far as we know, and their communications were all shot up and broken. I don't think anyone knows where they are in the outside world.
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

No, I haven't seen the preview yet.

There's only six more episodes right? I don't think Widmore would be at the Island by then. He's not on the freighter as far as we know, and their communications were all shot up and broken. I don't think anyone knows where they are in the outside world.
Nope. Just 5 more episodes. Its only up to episode 13, originally it was meant to be 16 but due to the writer's strike, it cut down by 3 episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZL8Ill4Kzw&feature=related

Here is the preview of the next episode.

Season1,2,3. All had 20 episodes or more, this season is low. :( But they said that episode 13 of season 4 is gonna be double length, so if you think about it, its 14 episodes .:)

Season 5 and 6 will have 35 episodes altogether. :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Nope. Just 5 more episodes. Its only up to episode 13, originally it was meant to be 16 but due to the writer's strike, it cut down by 3 episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZL8Ill4Kzw&feature=related

Here is the preview of the next episode.

Season1,2,3. All had 20 episodes or more, this season is low. :( But they said that episode 13 of season 4 is gonna be double length, so if you think about it, its 14 episodes .:)

Season 5 and 6 will have 35 episodes altogether. :)
I believe they announced after Season 3 was over, that the remaining seasons would only be 15 episodes in length, and they're would be 3 more of them.
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I believe they announced after Season 3 was over, that the remaining seasons would only be 15 episodes in length, and they're would be 3 more of them.
No. Season 4, Season 5 and Season 6 were all meant to have 16 episodes each. So 48 episodes in total.

But due to the writer's strike, Season 4 only made 13 episodes. And the other 3 episodes would be added to season 5, making Season 5 having 19 episodes. And Season 6 will have 16 episodes as planned out.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

No. Season 4, Season 5 and Season 6 were all meant to have 16 episodes each. So 48 episodes in total.

But due to the writer's strike, Season 4 only made 13 episodes. And the other 3 episodes would be added to season 5, making Season 5 having 19 episodes. And Season 6 will have 16 episodes as planned out.
Ah, so I was one off? I knew it wasn't 20 anymore.
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ah, so I was one off? I knew it wasn't 20 anymore.
Yep. I still wish that the last 3 seasons should have been 20 episodes each, just like the first 3. Because the first 3 was mainly about the characters, and a little bit about the Island, but the last 3 seasons are going to be all about the Island, and thats the most interesting part.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yep. I still wish that the last 3 seasons should have been 20 episodes each, just like the first 3. Because the first 3 was mainly about the characters, and a little bit about the Island, but the last 3 seasons are going to be all about the Island, and thats the most interesting part.
I disagree. I know the series has skirted around revealing a lot about the Island and all, but I think the series is great because of the characters.
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I disagree. I know the series has skirted around revealing a lot about the Island and all, but I think the series is great because of the characters.
Seasons 1 and 2 were fantastic, then in Season 3 it got a little confusing and the season hit low viewers. But the last episode of Season 3 hit the views high back up and Season 4 is going great.

Dude, I think we have got all the information about the main characters now. I mean, Locke has had many centric episodes. Jack,Kate,Hurley, and the main cast have all been developed. Ben and Juliet are developing, so is Desmond. But I think we have seen alot from the rest.

Theres many answers that need to be revealed in LOST, as you know.
Especially the black smoke monster, I thought that the monster was that woman in Juliet's episode, the one who told Jliet to go to the station thing and kill Charlotte and Daniel. She appeared and disapeared just like that.

What's the temple that Ben sent he's people to.
The big foot statue.
Loads lol, and why doesnt that guy age when he has been on the Island more then Ben.
and WHO IS JACOB? XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Seasons 1 and 2 were fantastic, then in Season 3 it got a little confusing and the season hit low viewers. But the last episode of Season 3 hit the views high back up and Season 4 is going great.

Dude, I think we have got all the information about the main characters now. I mean, Locke has had many centric episodes. Jack,Kate,Hurley, and the main cast have all been developed. Ben and Juliet are developing, so is Desmond. But I think we have seen alot from the rest.

Theres many answers that need to be revealed in LOST, as you know.
Especially the black smoke monster, I thought that the monster was that woman in Juliet's episode, the one who told Jliet to go to the station thing and kill Charlotte and Daniel. She appeared and disapeared just like that.

What's the temple that Ben sent he's people to.
The big foot statue.
Loads lol, and why doesnt that guy age when he has been on the Island more then Ben.
and WHO IS JACOB? XD
I remember reading somewhere that the big foot statue mystery was supposed to be answered this season. I'm imagining that that should be coming up when the show returns.

Yeah, I thought Harper was a creation of the Black Smoke Monster too, since the whispers started before she appeared and all.
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I remember reading somewhere that the big foot statue mystery was supposed to be answered this season. I'm imagining that that should be coming up when the show returns.

Yeah, I thought Harper was a creation of the Black Smoke Monster too, since the whispers started before she appeared and all.
Yeah it was, but so far it hasn't led to the statue at all. Unless the statue is the temple? Because wherever Alex is going..its to the temple. :\

Did you know that in season 5, the producers were planning to make a flashback episode of Rousseau? I think it was her arrivng on the Island.. but how they going to do that now? She is dead :|
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Did you know that in season 5, the producers were planning to make a flashback episode of Rousseau? I think it was her arrivng on the Island.. but how they going to do that now? She is dead :|
they wouldn't be able to do a flashforward if rousseau is confirmed dead, which she hasn't been (see wikipedia). but why wouldn't they be able to do a flashback? the actress that plays rousseau isn't dead (that i'm aware of) :oh

i'm not a big fan of rousseau by any means, but it might be interesting to see her flashback....
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

seeing her arrive on the island could indeed be an interesting episode. kinda like the ben episode in season 3. fleshing out in semi-important but quite interesting character is always a plus if you have the time to do it.
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

they wouldn't be able to do a flashforward if rousseau is confirmed dead, which she hasn't been (see wikipedia). but why wouldn't they be able to do a flashback? the actress that plays rousseau isn't dead (that i'm aware of) :oh

i'm not a big fan of rousseau by any means, but it might be interesting to see her flashback....
Well who would be the main character standing out in the Island?
In every flashback episode..and when a scene ends, its wlays focused on the character that has the flashback. Say Sawyer for example, once it fnihsies, you see more of Sawyer on the Island on that specific episode.

I would prefer Ben episodes...much more interesting dont you think?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

HOLY... Best episode in 4th season for sure, one of the best episodes in all season IMO. Ben is one of the most interesting and deepest characters.

So now we know what happened to him and why Sayid has chosen to side up with him, and the fact that he controls the smoke monster by will. We also know that he has a connection to Charles, and it seems like the whole thing until the killing of Ben's daughter was all a "game" with certain rules.
And now it seems that the goal of Ben is to kill Penelope. So that means Des in the future is dead? (Otherwise I doubt Sayid would agree to help Ben kill her (by siding with him)).
And what the hell happened to the doctor? Either the ship was lying or the Island is making "clones" of some sort.

But one thing is for sure, Benjamin is badass and we can't deny it. I've never liked Ben until this episode, that is.
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The Shape Of Things to come is the best episode for me. I loved every minute of this episode, it included everything and the final answer for the black smoke. It is a security system which Ben controls to get rid of intruders to protect the Island.

Ben sure is the best character, he just is amazing. I liked the way he got Sayid on he's side and Ben turns around and walks off smiling in an evil way.... he still has he's manupilative ways.

And I agree with the guy above me, I think it is a game between them two. When Ben said " he changed the rules" he thought to himself that if he was going to do that, then Ben could to the same thing by activating the black smoke security system.

Also, Im not sure BUT I think Charles has been on the Island before. Because when Charles asked Ben if he was going to kill him, Ben replied that he CANT kill him. And as far as we know, people who get off the Island can't die, so I think Charles has been on the Island before, and then he got off it and then Ben arrived. Then Charles wanted to find it again, very confusing. :\

For the next 2 episodes, I just want to see Locke,Hurley and Ben finding Jacob. Its actually made me take my mind of the other original characters like Jack. And I hope Jacob is Christian Shepard (Jack's father). That would be awesome because he did look like him when Hurley peeped though the cabin.

LOST sure does have characters which all fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. Every character is connected to the other character in some way, not just random characters put on the show. :)
 
Top