Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sure, the applications of math weren't clear when it was first being developed. But think about it. Newton and Leibniz, they invented calculus, but to serve their science. Whenever new discoveries are made, their future significance is rarely foreseen or even the end goal in sight. That's the beauty of science I think. Sure, math was created for the sake of math perhaps at first, but science is its true meaning. :arf

Like you said, it's a tool for science. It has other uses (of course), but serving science is its true meaning.

I am going to stop nerding now... maybe. :arf
Math before science...your argument is invalid :noworry

I like science more anyways so I don't know why I care :XD

Stop nerding? You? :xp

Water? Boring? .......................:arf

YOU CRAZY FOO.
Boring as in unremarkable-y simple. But simple is good :hee

Don't you dare say I don't appreciate water :arf:handgun
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
That's pretty cool downs. I wish I could sing then I would form a band.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I confess that I'm really ashamed now. My friends brought me some pizza, saying that they had just come from a friend's birthday party. I thought that friend had his birthday today, so I sent him a congratulatory message. But he said his birthday was not today.

In a way or another I had been tricked. :|
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that there is comfort in knowing that one day I will keep driving, but I won't go home. And I will never go back.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I pissed off a former member here on Facebook with my status passively aimed at him. Commented on the status, called me names, and probably blocked me.

I confess I couldn't give a shit. He was getting too annoying with all his whining about his relationship every week or two. I actually feel liberated. If he got butthurt over me saying relationship needs work instead of whining on FB, then his problem.

I confess this is actually inspiring me to be fully honest, especially to see how people react. Best way to judge.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
That's not honesty. Honesty would have meant telling him what was on your mind in a mature and diplomatic manner. Making your Facebook status a thinly veiled reference to him was passive-aggressive, not honest.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Well, it was directed at others too, hence why I made it into a status. v.v

I like telling people what's on my mind in a mature way.

People like reacting in an immature, stupid way. :shrugs
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Using your facebook status is not a mature way to tell people what is on your mind. Speaking to people individually, in private, without hostility is the mature way to handle conflict.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The thing is, I was questioning how people dealt with shit.

Cuz yanno? Few people have complained about relationship problems, though this guy took it a step further.

Besides, the problem with me being honest is: I can be mature about it, but people will usually react in a douchey way no matter how true it is. I've tried it plenty of times even on here, but got dismissed, so no point. :cookiehand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
B-but Milly, we all love to mock you D: I believe the greatest part of us is just kidding with you when we're douches (at least, I am). Kait has a point there, though xD even when you separate those groups of peeps. There are better ways of dealing with people's problem than exposing those shits xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
HOW? :arf

I try being honest. THey get all kolaveri di. I try being nicely honest, they either dismiss it or get all kolaveri di. USUALLY GET NOWHERE. :arf

It's like, people only like honesty if it makes them feel better or look better.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If they're still pissing you off can't you just ignore them? or maybe they enjoy teasing/pissing you off on a regular basis even if you're honest with them?


I would just ignore them...but even that has limits I guess if it's recurring and they don't get hint. <_<
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ignoring never works. D:

Though admittedly, I didn't try ignoring until way later.


I confess the only reason I'm going to NYC second Saturday in a row is to meet my cousin after a long time. Don't wanna go, but I wanna hang out with him.

I confess I'm also pretty annoyed at my dad using the car I drive to drop our friend/random worker at home. Nigga smells bad, and he makes the car smell bad too. X_x Dad still ignored me telling him to use the van instead.


:arf

---------- Post added July 17, 2012 at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was July 16, 2012 at 04:22 PM ----------

I confess that after reading my fortune, I do feel lucky that I'm still a mod despite the shit I've said and possibly even done. Especially for this long.

I confess the ironic part of this confession is that it says that I have a style of my own. Which I agree with. Probably the only reason why people put up with me. :x
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I'm just not okay. I feel so very lonely, even though I go out more often than before. I'm just not happy. I'm slowly drifting away. I don't feel like doing anything, time just passes me by. I feel so pathetic.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Today, I said fuck it to my current self and things needed to change about me. Firstly I am working on not being so nice and caring.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that my parents' divorce will never stop haunting.

I confess that there's always some new bull shit with it, and I no longer have the emotional capabilities to deal with any of it.

Eight years and it seems like nothing has healed, eight years of practice with numbing, bottling up, or just flat out hardening my heart to it. Unfortunately, it's seeped into other aspects and relationships I've had and I feel like it's too fucking late to do anything about it. I'm tired of being sad and I'm tired of how that's formed into hatred. It's easier to be angry than it is to be heart-broken and it's easier to feel nothing than to let either one eat away at me anymore.

I am fucking tired.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that my parents' divorce will never stop haunting.

I confess that there's always some new bull shit with it, and I no longer have the emotional capabilities to deal with any of it.

Eight years and it seems like nothing has healed, eight years of practice with numbing, bottling up, or just flat out hardening my heart to it. Unfortunately, it's seeped into other aspects and relationships I've had and I feel like it's too fucking late to do anything about it. I'm tired of being sad and I'm tired of how that's formed into hatred. It's easier to be angry than it is to be heart-broken and it's easier to feel nothing than to let either one eat away at me anymore.

I am fucking tired.
You're not them. You don't have to be them. Don't be them.

However fucked up it is between them it resulted in you. It resulted in your sisters. It resulted in a family. Those are facts, and they're the only ones that actually matter.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yesterday I dreamed about my girlfriend cheating on me... with my cousin... even though I know it was just a dream I feel scared for some reason when I think about that possibility (though not with my cousin lol)

Yeah it's a baseless fear but sometimes dreams feel so real and really scare me like one time when I dreamed that my best friend had a huge fight with me due to a school project that was putting us under lots of pressure. After that dream I avoided him as many times as possible waiting for that fear of our relationship being ruined by a stupid project was over.

I hate how some dreams can make me paranoid sometimes.

Plus the dream reminded me of a previous experience when an ex-gf used to tease me using one of my friends. Of course I broke up with her as I was fed up with her attitude but I liked her a lot and the way she played me and other people left some scars I guess.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I made another D on my cal 3 exam. I need a C in the class to move on to differential equations. And if I can't move on to diff eq, then I can't take physical chemistry and then I'll be set back an entire semester.

And at the same time I'm sitting here thinking "If I can't pass something as easy as calculus 3, how the fuck am I ever going to pass a class like physical chemistry?"

I hate how I'm not good enough for all of the things I want. I consistently feel disappointed in myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top