I confess that I made another D on my cal 3 exam. I need a C in the class to move on to differential equations. And if I can't move on to diff eq, then I can't take physical chemistry and then I'll be set back an entire semester.
And at the same time I'm sitting here thinking "If I can't pass something as easy as calculus 3, how the fuck am I ever going to pass a class like physical chemistry?"
I hate how I'm not good enough for all of the things I want. I consistently feel disappointed in myself.
Shut the hell up and believe in yourself. Work hard, and you'll be able to pass Calculus 3. You have us, especially Garypedia, the human Wikipedia, to help you out. You know you can do it, so do it! You're better than you give yourself credit for for all of the things you want. Realize your true worth. This is quite a hypocritical/ironic statement by me, but yeah. Realize you can do better, and do it.
Listen to Googlez.
I confess the reasons why I don't do as well as I should do in school is the same reasons as Googz's: I procrastinate, get distracted, and barely make attempts to study. I try to change this but it's hard, and I keep failing. :\