Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Adorien, you think that's bad? I was sitting watching television in my room when suddenly my fucking mom runs out naked, I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? she looked at me for a second and then goes back into the bedroom to sex mah dad.......I will never forget that moment.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess no one has ever caught me fapping, and they never will! KUKUKU!
You don't masturbate :o?
Can we get back to confessions here....


:wall
NO!
Why :worrybunny
You okay Charlie?
Adorien, you think that's bad? I was sitting watching television in my room when suddenly my fucking mom runs out naked, I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? she looked at me for a second and then goes back into the bedroom to sex mah dad.......I will never forget that moment.
:comfort


I Confess I just spent 2 days cleaning up my room after I successfully recreated the conditions several moments after the big bang in it. (Took me three years to do so, but now my room it's ready for new experiments :rofl)
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess scientific papers are exercises in futility.

Adorien, you think that's bad? I was sitting watching television in my room when suddenly my fucking mom runs out naked, I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? she looked at me for a second and then goes back into the bedroom to sex mah dad.......I will never forget that moment.
I'll never forget when I was woken up by my dad yelling. Apparently my mom felt cold and tried to grab some sheets. It wasn't a sheet.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I am happy to have never found out about any sexual activities between my parents and I hope I never will. :oh
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
sry didnt see that.... girl problems or better said one girl problem,also work was shitty at that time
Is it better now?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Is it better now?
work yeah...the girl thing not,shes still kinda stuck in my head though i thought im over her,which i should be...
i think i set her as standard and thats why it doesnt work well with other girls,cuz she was rlly amazing
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
work yeah...the girl thing not,shes still kinda stuck in my head though i thought im over her,which i should be...
i think i set her as standard and thats why it doesnt work well with other girls,cuz she was rlly amazing
I see. What relation did the two of you have? What I mean is, was she just a crush you mostly admired from afar or someone you actually got quite close to?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I see. What relation did the two of you have? What I mean is, was she just a crush you mostly admired from afar or someone you actually got quite close to?
i actually got quite close to her,otherwise i couldnt say she was amazing u know,and we were about to be together when she said it doesnt make much sense cuz of the distance and stuff cuz we didnt see each other often or much
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i actually got quite close to her,otherwise i couldnt say she was amazing u know,and we were about to be together when she said it doesnt make much sense cuz of the distance and stuff cuz we didnt see each other often or much
I assumed it was some kind of unrequited love, but this is more difficult than I thought. D:
But wait, let me get this straight. You like her. She likes you. You thought about getting together, but she refused because you guys didn't see each other often lately.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I assumed it was some kind of unrequited love, but this is more difficult than I thought. D:
But wait, let me get this straight. You like her. She likes you. You thought about getting together, but she refused because you guys didn't see each other often lately.
yeah,almost right,not lately,from the beginning we only saw each other when she didnt have to study,cuz its in bayern,3-4 hours drive,we only saw us when she was in FFM and thats also not so close,but 1 hour drive was worth it
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
How far is that by public transport? Or do you drive, Mazino?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
yeah,almost right,not lately,from the beginning we only saw each other when she didnt have to study,cuz its in bayern,3-4 hours drive,we only saw us when she was in FFM and thats also not so close,but 1 hour drive was worth it
I think if you both love each other you should try it out. I've got these two friends who I really admire and they also live about 4 hours away from each other. They don't get to see each other much and they have been dating for 5 years since they were 14.

I find people who have such maturity trully admirable :o

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

i do drive imp ;) but around the same time
So you are not 15 :gwah

15 years old don't have problems with girls too.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I think if you both love each other you should try it out. I've got these two friends who I really admire and they also live about 4 hours away from each other. They don't get to see each other much and they have been dating for 5 years since they were 14.

I find people who have such maturity trully admirable :o

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------



So you are not 15 :gwah

15 years old don't have problems with girls too.
you found out :gwah

we werent in love with each other, i was fallin for her,she probably for me,but not that much as i did ,and i wanted to try but she didnt think it was a good idea,also she was very jeaulous...
after i went out on weekends she always asked with how many girls i flirted and such things
and my problem is that i compare other girls to her and i lose interest,cuz they arent that ...lets say that "great" ...and i didnt admit that it was so,though a friend said it was so
he was right and now that i admitted it i feel better,but still have the same problem :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you found out :gwah

we werent in love with each other, i was fallin for her,she probably for me,but not that much as i did ,and i wanted to try but she didnt think it was a good idea,also she was very jeaulous...
after i went out on weekends she always asked with how many girls i flirted and such things
and my problem is that i compare other girls to her and i lose interest,cuz they arent that ...lets say that "great" ...and i didnt admit that it was so,though a friend said it was so
he was right and now that i admitted it i feel better,but still have the same problem :XD
time heals just about everything...if it's meant to be,you guys will be together:glomp.

just keep in touch and be there for her:comfort...u never know what the future might hold.

but,in the mean time...don't invest so much time in something you can not fix(atleast right now young brother)...

like i said...time will heal that broken heart...if you let it:hi5
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
and my problem is that i compare other girls to her and i lose interest,cuz they arent that ...lets say that "great" ...and i didnt admit that it was so,though a friend said it was so
he was right and now that i admitted it i feel better,but still have the same problem :XD
I know how you feel not exaclty the same situation but you know when you love someone so much that you can't even sleep? Well that happened (quite sometimes ago already) to me and now I always seem to compare my crushes with that feeling and I can't find myself to like someone as much as I liked that one girl.

And that depresses me cuse it was the best time ever.

Maybe we should stop overthinking it and just take stuff slowly step by step.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
time heals just about everything...if it's meant to be,you guys will be together:glomp.

just keep in touch and be there for her:comfort...u never know what the future might hold.

but,in the mean time...don't invest so much time in something you can not fix(atleast right now young brother)...

like i said...time will heal that broken heart...if you let it:hi5
heart is not broken,maybe lightly scarred and yeah sometimes i write her,just the usual crap like how shes doing and so on,but i dont get my hopes up,im dating enough other girls,but til now nth gained :)
but thx :hi5
I know how you feel not exaclty the same situation but you know when you love someone so much that you can't even sleep? Well that happened (quite sometimes ago already) to me and now I always seem to compare my crushes with that feeling and I can't find myself to like someone as much as I liked that one girl.

And that depresses me cuse it was the best time ever.

Maybe we should stop overthinking it and just take stuff slowly step by step.
that bolded part hits exactly the mark^^
dont be depressed,i wasnt,i was rlly sad maybe a lil crushed at beginning,but no depression,try to surround u with friends,always helps me=) :hi5
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Let her know long distance relationship can work. We have at least two examples of this here on MH, although they're living together now.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Let her know long distance relationship can work. We have at least two examples of this here on MH, although they're living together now.
i tried,believe me,just didnt work or maybe i just wasnt convincing enough
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top