Ok, first of all. I have to admit, I didn't feel anything when I heard about the shooting at Sandy Hook E.S. No remorse or sympathy for the lives lost because I didn't know them. I understood that 20 children lost their lives when they could have grown up into adults and have their own family and die old. I only got more agitated at the numerous amounts of Facebook Posts, Articles, and Comments on Reports and Articles, showing their sympathy, because I didn't know if they truly felt that way or only posted like that to get attention.
Yet today, I completely lost it. I get a Phone Call from my Mom stating that she just got a phone call from the Elementary that my little sister is going to. The phone call was telling my Mom that today a kid in my sister's 4th grade class brought a gun and knife to school. As soon as I heard that I completely lost it because... Well it could have been a similar incident that happened in Connecticut and I could of lost my little sister... I just couldn't bare the thought of losing her or actually attending a funeral for a 10 year old... So, now I know what most of America felt like... And now the vision won't leave my head or my heart.