What do you want to achieve and/or remembered for before leaving?I confess that I'm not afraid of dying or what comes after. One of my greatest fears, however, is leaving this world unchanged.
What do you want to achieve and/or remembered for before leaving?I confess that I'm not afraid of dying or what comes after. One of my greatest fears, however, is leaving this world unchanged.
First part is the same. However, I want to have as much fun as possible. Seek the lulz, to put it aptly. I don't mind doing some of the most retarded things, as long as it's fun.I confess that I'm not afraid of dying or what comes after. One of my greatest fears, however, is leaving this world unchanged.
I would like to take part in a scientific advancement, but don't think I'll ever get to have enough education to really get to that goal.What do you want to achieve and/or remembered for before leaving?

It's the easiest and most sure-fire way to make sure you've left a bit of yourself behind. I'm pretty sure it makes me a bad person for only ever wanting a child for such self-important reasons such as that, but eh. It is what it is. Plus I would probably make a pretty shitty mother.

And good luck with your goals! 
Assuming you're not going on a shopping spree, I don't think there's any reason you should feel so bad to the point that you think about running away. It doesn't solve anything, on the contrary it makes both you and your parents miserable. If you leave your house, you have to find a job to make a living asap, you can do that without going away and rushing things, perhaps you can even contribute to the family budget. Whatever your mother says, I'm sure she wouldn't like to lose touch with you, no child is such a burden to his/her parents, it's just her way of relieving stress (contrary to bottling up her emotions) and pressuring you into doing what she thinks is best for you. Stress is your worst enemy, try to think with a clear mind and you'll be fine.I confess I'm having horrible thoughts about the burden I'm putting on my parents, especially my dad, regarding our financial situation. We're having quite some problems, and my mom is not making me feel any better with all the nagging and blaming me. I'm thinking about few options, none which are too good. The least worst of them is just transferring all responsibilities to me and running away so they're not burdened, though I'm not sure how that'd work. The worst option would be devastatin for my parents, but I guess better.
Those first 2 are some really good targets, hope you get to at least do one of them. Teaching would be the easiest option and most feasible option, just depends on how much you want it I guess and you'd have to learn to be patient with children.I would like to take part in a scientific advancement, but don't think I'll ever get to have enough education to really get to that goal.
What I really wish is that I could be a teacher because I admire them so much and they are the single most important group of people (other than my mom) that've shaped who I am. Too bad I have zero patience and hate kids.
If I turn 30 and still feel like I'm not really getting anywhere, I will resort to having a fucking kid.It's the easiest and most sure-fire way to make sure you've left a bit of yourself behind. I'm pretty sure it makes me a bad person for only ever wanting a child for such self-important reasons such as that, but eh. It is what it is. Plus I would probably make a pretty shitty mother.
![]()
![]()


Miss who?i confess i never thought i would miss her that much

College and dorm room, basically. Costs 559 for the apartment and about 37 for utilities. Apparently dad's balking on insurance payment so I can keep the apartment. Plus, I tend to chalk up about $300 in credit card costs per month... around 2-400.Assuming you're not going on a shopping spree, I don't think there's any reason you should feel so bad to the point that you think about running away. It doesn't solve anything, on the contrary it makes both you and your parents miserable. If you leave your house, you have to find a job to make a living asap, you can do that without going away and rushing things, perhaps you can even contribute to the family budget. Whatever your mother says, I'm sure she wouldn't like to lose touch with you, no child is such a burden to his/her parents, it's just her way of relieving stress (contrary to bottling up her emotions) and pressuring you into doing what she thinks is best for you. Stress is your worst enemy, try to think with a clear mind and you'll be fine.
You're taking Abstract Algebra? @_@I confess that marathoning Code Geass season 1 was a bad idea before a math quiz. I'm still in something like a vegetative state (which always happens when I see/read something that surprised me) and I'm trying to cram this confusing abstract algebra stuff into my skull (since it's a summer class, it moved beyond me in 2 days and now I'm lost).
Test - 40min and counting...






