Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Confessing I am stuck at work. :bored
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Charlie! :comfort

I confess that sometimes people are nice. And sometimes they are really nice. But at times, they are too nice. They shouldn't be so nice. o.o Beacause of someone being extremely nice and trying to do me a favor, I can't get myself out of a situation and I'm confused and I don't know what to do and I feel weird and I've just woken up and my head's a mess.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Gb -Well it's Jul 4th and might end up working the whole shift. Regarding douchery.... ... it just went up a whole new level regarding a couple of my co workers. Its like drama fashioned for a TV show. :faint

@ Adi - :comfort
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Charlieee, it's so unfair, I have a free day even though it's not a holiday here and you don't, even though it is a holiday there. ;.; :comfort
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
And I'm guessing the boss is the highest person there so you can't report him to anyone above? cos that's just bullshit for him to be such a douche and continuously get away with it. I hope you work something out Charlie or find another job :comfort
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that the last thing I remember last night is playing Skyward Sword while REALLY drunk and then having a celbration threesome make-out... I'm still drunk right noe. :rofl


D:

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu >.<

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

:fail

Oh. My. God. So. Hungover.

Oh and the celebration was because I defeated Ganon...

I... Need food.

:notsure
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that the last thing I remember last night is playing Skyward Sword while REALLY drunk and then having a celbration threesome make-out... I'm still drunk right noe. :rofl


D:

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu >.<

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

:fail

Oh. My. God. So. Hungover.

Oh and the celebration was because I defeated Ganon...

I... Need food.

:notsure
Marry me!

I confess that...err...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
threesome? With two girls? :zomg
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I feel exhausted as shit, and the "I'm-terrified-that-I'm-going-to-die" anxiety has returned with a order of magnitude screwup. And I have a homework due tomorrow and a quiz. Times like this I wish I had a way to forget my sorrows, but my stubbornness prevents that. And I can't vent to my family, vent to my friends or vent to anyone. I hate my life and myself right now~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You can always vent to us earthforge. What's bringing the anxiety on, the workload or something else?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I feel exhausted as shit, and the "I'm-terrified-that-I'm-going-to-die" anxiety has returned with a order of magnitude screwup. And I have a homework due tomorrow and a quiz. Times like this I wish I had a way to forget my sorrows, but my stubbornness prevents that. And I can't vent to my family, vent to my friends or vent to anyone. I hate my life and myself right now~
You're not gonna die, butthead, relax. Just relax, reeeeeeeeeeeelax. Watch some porn, watch Gary wrestle a bear, watch blai x 3c yaoi video or something, but relax. Calm beats all.

And, as mentioned, you always have us to vent to. Which you're doing right now. But I know how you feel, I think. I have no one to vent to as well, or really talk to about stuff.

But if you wanna talk or vent or rant or sext, just shoot me a PM.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that the last thing I remember last night is playing Skyward Sword while REALLY drunk and then having a celbration threesome make-out... I'm still drunk right noe. :rofl


D:

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu >.<

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

:fail

Oh. My. God. So. Hungover.

Oh and the celebration was because I defeated Ganon...

I... Need food.

:notsure
I confess I am intriqued... Do tell us more. :3c
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I want to quit my job... The pay isn't as good as I expected well I'd say it's fair since I get paid per class but still during my interview my boss left the impression that he had loads of students lining up waiting for a teacher and turns out I've got very few students so may pay can't rise much...

Also I'm far from home and miss my dog :crying

Gonna do some thinking during this 2 weeks vacation.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh, so it was a guy and girl.

MAKE IT TWO GIRLS.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

I don't think the mods would appreciate that. :sexyarf
Also, bad excuse. I've said worse stuff, so I doubt you'll get any worse than me.

Hell, I even asked Farfy if she's ever got it in the bum and wants to by me. X_x

You're safe there, Naomichichi. Tell us more, MORITO-SAN.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I confess I've never had threesome. :sexyarf

I confess I wonder what kind of jokes Milly would make if he were a girl. :XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I am seriously considering enlisting in the Air Force more each day. I have no reason why. I just want to.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I considered doing that too in the past... but not only it's quite hard to get in I'm a free spirit who wouldn't suit a strict routine such as the military.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Ours is easy. Just walk into the Recruitment office with a High School Diploma and be healthy and in shape.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top