No, I didn't copy/paste it, it's my own writing.
I put the quotes to indicate it's BB's dream interpretation.

Fishy, keep and eye on this one with the dreams guys
No, I didn't copy/paste it, it's my own writing.
I put the quotes to indicate it's BB's dream interpretation.




Thanks Adi ~ The plus side of being home is I can has take my car to the shop and get it fixy.Charlieeeee! Massive hugging for you!
I confess I somehow feel great! \o/
Well, it is not, derpy.Well it does sound like a bunch of bullshit, so it's a possibility.
Could have been more true in the past but not so much nowadays. But nice try MiyagiThat's tough.
"You think you're mature for your age and you occasionally give advice to your friends but they don't listen to you and do things in their own way. Even though you don't agree with them, you help them anyway because you're a kind person and they are your friends, but when things go wrong, you get the blame even though you have no fault in the matter."

That part is pretty simple, you have been watching lots of movies lately and you want to be a director/producer and make your own movie.What about the first half of my dream in my previous post![]()
(j/k)You're welcome, baa-chan. v.vCHARLIE IS FUCKING BACK!
What happened?Today, I got in my first and hopefully only car accident... Was not a fun experience.
You were drivingWhat happened?
We did. Witnesses chased him down to get the plate number. And everyone is ok from what I know.Ouch, is everyone okay? Hope you got the blue car's license number.

What kind of school are you going to?I confess that finally school starts tomorrow and I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I feel like seeing all the guys/girls in my class and I'm looking forward to actually doing/working on something - holidays are awesome but after six 6 weeks I really feel like getting tired of all the free time I have.
On the other hand I really want another free week![]()