Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess - I twisted my ankle to day during the last leg of my shift. But I wont be able to rest and nurse it properly due having to head to NY for work. Usually this work is on a Saturday but I was asked to come. Due to being in need for some cash - cant really refuse the offer.
Although my walk is funny with a limp and all. ^^ I just need to suck up the pain from my leg.

Edit - my work in NY was cancelled. The fuck is this - I'm really having a bad day today.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Edit 2 - my coworker accidentally scratched a portion of the door on the drivers side. I totally forgot to mention.
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Charlieeeee! Massive hugging for you! :comfort

I confess I somehow feel great! \o/
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Charlieeeee! Massive hugging for you! :comfort

I confess I somehow feel great! \o/
Thanks Adi ~ The plus side of being home is I can has take my car to the shop and get it fixy.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
That's tough. :worrybunny

"You think you're mature for your age and you occasionally give advice to your friends but they don't listen to you and do things in their own way. Even though you don't agree with them, you help them anyway because you're a kind person and they are your friends, but when things go wrong, you get the blame even though you have no fault in the matter."
Could have been more true in the past but not so much nowadays. But nice try Miyagi :thumbs

What about the first half of my dream in my previous post :o
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I confess that yesterday I went out with some buddies from work and got really drunk D:
It was ok at start, but before leaving work one of the guys (a client I get along with) was a bit rude to me, and I was like "well, screw that, can't be annoying and personal around work, gotta just forget that, in the end he's not my friend or anything" and after tequila and strawberry caipirinha, there I was saying things like "HE WAS SO RUDE TO ME Ç.Ç THAT ASS Ç.Ç" and the other girl got drunk as well and decided to share all her problems about them as well xD and it's an IT department... the guys were like "... sigh". Good thing the guy called me later to said he was sorry for the way he talked to me yesterday xD I'm learning how to control my temper when there's no alcohol around \o/
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
What about the first half of my dream in my previous post :o
That part is pretty simple, you have been watching lots of movies lately and you want to be a director/producer and make your own movie. :p (j/k)
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Today, I got in my first and hopefully only car accident... Was not a fun experience.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I was driving home when a Blue car out of no where jumps right into my lane in front of me and I slam on my brakes to avoid and accident. Well I lost control of the car and starting spinning out of control and I T-bone a different car.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ouch, is everyone okay? Hope you got the blue car's license number.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Ouch, is everyone okay? Hope you got the blue car's license number.
We did. Witnesses chased him down to get the plate number. And everyone is ok from what I know.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
good to hear. Hope the douche pays for causing the accident.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that finally school starts tomorrow and I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I feel like seeing all the guys/girls in my class and I'm looking forward to actually doing/working on something - holidays are awesome but after six 6 weeks I really feel like getting tired of all the free time I have.
On the other hand I really want another free week :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kevin - sorry to hear about your accident but I'm glad to hear your okay.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that finally school starts tomorrow and I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I feel like seeing all the guys/girls in my class and I'm looking forward to actually doing/working on something - holidays are awesome but after six 6 weeks I really feel like getting tired of all the free time I have.
On the other hand I really want another free week :XD
What kind of school are you going to?

I confess I want to go to school as well for the same reasons you stated....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top