Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I finally decided to go with the flow and let it be.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that there is one hair on my left arm that grown 7X as long as all of the other ones and it's stark white. Just one.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I wanna see. :zomg
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that seeing Naomi's arf makes me jealous.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I just added riding a goat and shaving a sheep to my #bucketlist.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that there is one hair on my left arm that grown 7X as long as all of the other ones and it's stark white. Just one.
Haha....Yeti! :arf

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I confess that all this unauthorized use of Arf makes me feel jealous/butthurt/cool :notsure

Conflicting feelings rising up in Arfman, what would Jeebus do?! :arf
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
He would turn them all into wine.

I confess I have about 6 weeks left until uni starts and I dont know what I want to do in that time...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Do what you usually do, stay up every day until 6 AM doing random things...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hey its not random! This stuff comes in useful during trivia games and pub quizzes!
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,451
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Grog dynamite! :bored I confess that even in my dreams, now, I seem to silence the part of me that wants to rage at the situation... Definitely :bored.

Frigging Kind Man Syndrome! I need to :arro a little... ~at least in my dreams... -_-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Grog dynamite! :bored I confess that even in my dreams, now, I seem to silence the part of me that wants to rage at the situation... Definitely :bored.

Frigging Kind Man Syndrome! I need to :arro a little... ~at least in my dreams... -_-;
It's alright, I won't give Imp mess anymore :comfort

:3c

Vague ftw
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I'm feeling damn good right now. Gonna visit some concerts these next weeks, meet friends and have lots of parties. Listening to awesome music and feeling real good. Also artistically. Everything kinda works right now. So relaxed. The only thing that could make this better is a girlfriend, but that is a little difficult. I have a good friend and I just don't know if I love her. I definitely like her. I like her presence, we chat every day for hours, we laugh like crazy and got quite close here and there, but I'm simply not sure yet, which confuses me a little. Still, she's lots of fun, so I'll just wait and see.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share some positive vibes in this usually rather depressing thread. Haha.:blush
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I'm so not the type to go with the flow. ._. Getting out of the situation I am in as soon as possible. I'm driving myself insane.
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I'm so not the type to go with the flow. ._. Getting out of the situation I am in as soon as possible. I'm driving myself insane.
Just move to the USA now then :arf
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
He would turn them all into wine.

I confess I have about 6 weeks left until uni starts and I dont know what I want to do in that time...
You could start reading a nice thick book...there's a book out there telling us that winter is coming...that might be a good choice:3c...U will have UR 6 weeks filled up in no time:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top