I confess I finally decided to go with the flow and let it be.

its seems trendy ~~I confess I'm missing something with the avys o.o
To a "Berufsschule", gonna be an educator next yearWhat kind of school are you going to?
I confess I want to go to school as well for the same reasons you stated....
Haha....Yeti!I confess that there is one hair on my left arm that grown 7X as long as all of the other ones and it's stark white. Just one.



I confess that even in my dreams, now, I seem to silence the part of me that wants to rage at the situation... Definitely
.
a little... ~at least in my dreams... 
It's alright, I won't give Imp mess anymoreGrog dynamite!I confess that even in my dreams, now, I seem to silence the part of me that wants to rage at the situation... Definitely
.
Frigging Kind Man Syndrome! I need toa little... ~at least in my dreams...
![]()



Just move to the USA now thenI confess I'm so not the type to go with the flow. ._. Getting out of the situation I am in as soon as possible. I'm driving myself insane.

You could start reading a nice thick book...there's a book out there telling us that winter is coming...that might be a good choiceHe would turn them all into wine.
I confess I have about 6 weeks left until uni starts and I dont know what I want to do in that time...
...U will have UR 6 weeks filled up in no time