Or it will be broken by the end of the night...I think her phone is still broken xD
Or it will be broken by the end of the night...I think her phone is still broken xD
Back to Europe?In other words... I may be moving out of the Country soon.
Yep. For College and Family.Back to Europe?
Getting Close to being able to Understand it completely and speak it very roughly. I am taking a class at my college and will be taking outside classes soon on it also.Can you speak German?
They whole family is going? Or you're doing a semester or two there?Yep. For College and Family.
It's just me going, I am going until I finish my degree. May end up staying over there.They whole family is going? Or you're doing a semester or two there?
gimme your digits bitch!!... no, but that definitely hurt you.
Drunk text me though.![]()
Too funnygimme your digits bitch!!

happened to me already :/Suppose this happens next?
![]()
! My favorite german songgg
---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------
happened to me already :/
And drunk texting xDI confess htat i love drunk posting with you guys
Because you're like this when you're drunk'd.I confess htat i love drunk posting with you guys


Don't text him, it'll be funnier that way.


Serious?gimme your digits bitch!!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------And drunk texting xD
YES. fucking now.
Speaking of which, you need to drunk text me. Hell I even semi-drunk Google Plus Hangout'd with you and Tiffy.
Serious?![]()

without sayin purple drank. 