Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
WHO'S GARY?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
i dont know... etf you talkin bout willace????!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

WTF for real don't know apparent;ly
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
WTF is going on? :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:yelling
Speaking of which, you need to drunk text me. Hell I even semi-drunk Google Plus Hangout'd with you and Tiffy. :gwah
I haven't been drunk since Purple Drank actually. Well, maybe I was for my brother's birthday but I was out then.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
i don't eeven /...\

i confess that i do not want to deal with this in the morning. xeda. then, night. k. ZELDAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa<dskdjhflksdjf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I haven't been drunk since Purple Drank actually. Well, maybe I was for my brother's birthday but I was out then.
GET DRUNK AGAIN! DC! WE GET DRUNK AND YOU DRUNK TEXT ME!

Seriously though, I want real drunk texts, not one or two texts that are irrelevant.

i don't eeven /...\

i confess that i do not want to deal with this in the morning. xeda. then, night. k. ZELDAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa<dskdjhflksdjf
G'night drunky.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Get drunk and text yourself :lulzobito
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Sometimes... I confess that I think things happen for a reason. Like me and two of my friends found this drugged young girl lying in the bushes on campus, called for ambulance and cops, took care of her and made sure she was all right. We also made sure she would call us tomorrow so one of the girls could talk to her as she apparently was a total mess and if noone would help her get back on the right track she would just fall deeper into the abyss...

A lot of things happened tonight, some I approve, some I regret, but they all led to that and I don't think that was a coincidence. I am very happy with my own performance tonight and I will for sure sleep well without anything worrying me. There are a lot, A LOT of dicks and random sick people, but there are also a lot, A LOT of genuinely nice, friendly, helpful and kind people out there.

<3

//7 am fuck me nee sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Drugged? On what? :neutral
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
We don't know but her behaviour when we met her was definitely not caused by alcohol, that's for sure.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How is she doing?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
GANGNAM STYLE HAS JUST REACHED ARGENTINA. I mean, I've known the existence of this song for a while, but now everyone knows it. I'm getting scared... I just can't help thinking that one day in a night club some DJ will...

and we will be dancing...

Oh the horror...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I've basically just slept through my first class (aka the only class I give a shit about this semester).

I've never done that before, what the hell? And there's no way I'm driving 45 minutes there and back for calculus, no way in hell.

So I confess that today I completely skipped class! XD *should probably do some homework/studying to make up for it*

Nawww, I'll probably play some video games. :derp I'm turning into a baddddd kitty!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Nawww, I'll probably play some video games. :derp I'm turning into a baddddd kitty!
Meow...I'm looking forward to the posts where you tell us, that you realized that you can repeat this, just a few times more...just for the classes that you don't really need or like...then maybe a few times with the important ones as well...











:derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess for a few months now... I have had no emotional attachment to anyone. I've given up on trying for a relationship... And you know what... I haven't been happier in a very long time.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I saw a guy walking on campus today. I kept imagining walking up to him, grabbing him by the front of the shirt, just kissing him, and then walk away quickly. It's been a while since I've felt that kind of attraction towards someone. I started walking faster, and then 2:20 hit and an enormous crowd came out of Preston Hall and he was gone.

I don't think I would have actually done it. What I really wanted was to see his face. But if I had been tipsy, I bet you $50 I would have done it. :rofl
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that I'm starting to get into this weird zen of a perpetually moving forward semester. I can never rest for a second. I've got hard classes (UPPERDIV electromagnetism, UPPER DIV complex analysis, GRE study class, and a music culture class - all of which I have homeworks due in the next four days, FUCK), hard research (oh hai presentation at conference in three months with results I do not yet have), legal and family matters (arglebargle BILLS), wrapping up another research project, and being the acting co-VP of my university chapter's SPS (which has been defunct for years; I'm designing new programs and calling in my contacts to seek sponsorship for various activities; but I haven't been given a position because the president is a motherfucking wuss - don't know what the hell I saw in that manchild pansy to begin with - who can't fire the losers he has in named positions.)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I AM LOSING MY MIND AND IT IS NOT EVEN A MONTH INTO THE SEMESTER YET.

Oh. And morons are the bane of my existence right now. "Like dude, we can get GOOGLE to sponsor this!" Retard, do you even KNOW Google?! Why yes I do, and no they wouldn't give a SHIT about a physics club. :chair :laser :arf

/rant

And my monthly AnE fix is late. :shootme
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Earthforge! :comfort Hang in there, you'll make it! Good luck.

I confess that I feel sort of lonely again. And I know why. I'm just not in love. And I feel sort of unhappy. But I'll wait a bit more.

I feel so immature. ._.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top