Berlin!!haven't completely decided. Probably Either Munich or Berlin.
Berlin!!haven't completely decided. Probably Either Munich or Berlin.
Worried about something? (I've had a similar experience in the past was pretty ugly... she was sick of something which made her flesh to fall off and there was a cerberus eating the rest while it was still on her at the same time... one of the very little dreams I rather not remember..)Today I dreamed that my mom dying again, not voluntarily this time but of sickness. Why? Why do I keep dreaming this?
Both pretty far awayhaven't completely decided. Probably Either Munich or Berlin.
oh well, if you choose Berlin I might come.Reminds me that I sold a painting I did in class to my former art teacher for 100€ because she loved it so much.Today, my tutor in this project liked the tool I developed so bad he asked me to send him the final version so he can use it as well *-*
Considering that I prolly have less than 5% of his knowledge, I'm feeling like a boss O:
Love it when stuff like this happens.WOW GOOGZ O.O Wtf am I doing with management, I should try art! xD Seems to pay better, if you're good! Gratz, Googz!

So you already had a few beer, huh?XDDDD
Yeah, then again, you're fucking gifted, you totally deserve it XD I'm serious, you rock.
(I usually try to flatter people to push them forward, but you totally don't need it)
Do me a favor and become the greatest artist in this fucking century *-*
I wanna say to my grandchildren I met the best of our age *-*

XDDDD
Yeah, then again, you're fucking gifted, you totally deserve it XD I'm serious, you rock.
(I usually try to flatter people to push them forward, but you totally don't need it)

Is this part of your studies or something else?I confess I have a 50/50 chance of going to a shortfilm festival in Bilbao for free (free flights and accommodation). I am trying not to get excited in case it doesnt work out.
Hope it works in your favor !!I confess I have a 50/50 chance of going to a shortfilm festival in Bilbao for free (free flights and accommodation). I am trying not to get excited in case it doesnt work out.
Something else. A friend was invited by the organisers to make a speech and a presentation of his work and he wants me to come along. Hospitality rider. xDIs this part of your studies or something else?