Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Today I dreamed that my mom dying again, not voluntarily this time but of sickness. Why? Why do I keep dreaming this?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Today I dreamed that my mom dying again, not voluntarily this time but of sickness. Why? Why do I keep dreaming this?
Worried about something? (I've had a similar experience in the past was pretty ugly... she was sick of something which made her flesh to fall off and there was a cerberus eating the rest while it was still on her at the same time... one of the very little dreams I rather not remember..)

She's ok, btw.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I took my calculus III notes with my left hand today with the sole purpose of staying awake. Also, it helped entertain me a little bit... I can't read my notes.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that due to my years of speeding, even 80-85 mph doesn't seem fast enough, and I went up to 95 today in a horrible rush. Was still late. X_x


I confess I'm getting addicted to energy drinks again...........
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Today, my tutor in this project liked the tool I developed so bad he asked me to send him the final version so he can use it as well *-*
Considering that I prolly have less than 5% of his knowledge, I'm feeling like a boss O:
Reminds me that I sold a painting I did in class to my former art teacher for 100€ because she loved it so much.

High five Farf!:hi5 Love it when stuff like this happens.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
WOW GOOGZ O.O Wtf am I doing with management, I should try art! xD Seems to pay better, if you're good! Gratz, Googz!
:XD
Yeah, make art and love and stuff.
And have strange parents who want to buy pictures of you for another 100€ even though you offered them as a gift....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
XDDDD
Yeah, then again, you're fucking gifted, you totally deserve it XD I'm serious, you rock.
(I usually try to flatter people to push them forward, but you totally don't need it)

Do me a favor and become the greatest artist in this fucking century *-*
I wanna say to my grandchildren I met the best of our age *-*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
XDDDD
Yeah, then again, you're fucking gifted, you totally deserve it XD I'm serious, you rock.
(I usually try to flatter people to push them forward, but you totally don't need it)

Do me a favor and become the greatest artist in this fucking century *-*
I wanna say to my grandchildren I met the best of our age *-*
So you already had a few beer, huh? :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
XDDDD
Yeah, then again, you're fucking gifted, you totally deserve it XD I'm serious, you rock.
(I usually try to flatter people to push them forward, but you totally don't need it)
:gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I feel scammed...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I confess I have a 50/50 chance of going to a shortfilm festival in Bilbao for free (free flights and accommodation). I am trying not to get excited in case it doesnt work out.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess I have a 50/50 chance of going to a shortfilm festival in Bilbao for free (free flights and accommodation). I am trying not to get excited in case it doesnt work out.
Is this part of your studies or something else?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I have a 50/50 chance of going to a shortfilm festival in Bilbao for free (free flights and accommodation). I am trying not to get excited in case it doesnt work out.
Hope it works in your favor !!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Is this part of your studies or something else?
Something else. A friend was invited by the organisers to make a speech and a presentation of his work and he wants me to come along. Hospitality rider. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top