How comes you're moving already?
Because he needs to be closer to the supermarket. #getwiththestorybroHow comes you're moving already?
Tell us more about that Pokemon!So... I finally captured this mystical beast called a "Girlfriend" today.
Yes....Is it that chick you made the pumpkin with? :P
Yes....Is it that chick you made the pumpkin with? :P
Her and I carved a pumpkin together?Made the pumpkin is code for...?

I swear by it! I mean... Her parents were home also... So YeahSuuuuure.![]()
So... I finally captured this mystical beast called a "Girlfriend" today.



I am glad I am not the only one who went to check out his facebook. >.>;Is it that chick you made the pumpkin with? :P

*chuckles* Oh kids.She's 17 .-.
How comes you're moving already?
^THIS + i need more space to sexBecause he needs to be closer to the supermarket. #getwiththestorybro
[/gb]Doesn't matter,I swear by it! I mean... Her parents were home also... So Yeah