You have my blessing, Kevin. You may now catch her in your pokeball and train little pokemons together.

So trueKD has a girlfriend now? I congratulate you~ how did it happenß
Now guys, everyone who is still without a girlfriend can ask him for tips and advice![]()


Sage wordsCongrats Kevsy! Hope you feel comfortable enough to fart in front of her, and she in front of you!
I did yesterday... Then she farted right after me.Congrats Kevsy! Hope you feel comfortable enough to fart in front of her, and she in front of you!
Seriously?I did yesterday... Then she farted right after me.

I learned it from I Love You, Man.Sage words

That gets a hi5.I did yesterday... Then she farted right after me.

Seriously.Seriously?
Wow....thumbs up man!Seriously.
So you evolved together, that's nice.I did yesterday... Then she farted right after me.
So you evolved together, that's nice.


Adi ~~~~~~~~~~ you're /I confess I like it when Charlie likes my posts.
Me gusta Charlie.

The fuck?I confess I was pissy, mad, sad, and annoyed earlier. After popping some pills, I'm just mad, sad, and annoyed.