Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that there are a pair of panties somewhere out there that I never got back...

[c]Now its out there somewhere - tmi :arf[/c]
I confess I purchased the most kick ass panties you have ever seen this weekend. Oh my god. I gasped when I saw them. Didn't even matter how much they cost! :arf

I also would like to confess how I love to know this fact about you~ :hurr
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You don't wear any? :o

All the best for your future CrudeCross and anybody else in a similar situation.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yiikes. I can't imagine life after puberty without bras. Having two balloons jiggling atop your chest whenever you run up or downstairs is very distracting.

I confess my polisci prof said that the best invention of human kind was underwear.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess earlier today a girl told me she loved me and wanted to get married.
This kind of freaked me out a bit because she took things to a really deep level with mentioned marriage and living together in our own house and I was not expecting it all.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess earlier today a girl told me she loved me and wanted to get married.
This kind of freaked me out a bit because she took things to a really deep level with mentioned marriage and living together in our own house and I was not expecting it all.
And? :e3
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now they are married and live a happy fulfilled life.

Seems like she was a random girl/woman, so you rejected nicely? Anybody marrying before they lived together for a couple of years is out of their mind, sooo much can go wrong. Seeing how orthodox Jews(and lot's of other societies) still do the ''meet three times than marry'' thing, what is wrong with those people? Oo Best Friend is marrying next year without even have slept with her, lol. :'( After getting into trouble for falling in love with a slut before.

Despite having grown apart a bit because I was in my teenage years(no asshole mode) , the death of my grandma when I was away hurt a lot, haven't shed so many tears since. Should have been a nicer when she was rehabilitating from a broken bone. :-(

That aside 420*10 posts. ^o^
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I have the same urges as Charlie - to get married. May be its the cold weather, which makes you horny and stuff, but I do want to settle down.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm pissed at this dumbshit "friend" because he never listens to us, he's an idiot, and he's naive. It's pretty much obvious he shouldn't listen to himself ever and start listening to advice of those he can trust. No wonder why his parents refuse to support him... I have no sympathy for him whatsoever, it's his fault.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
You're too harsh on your "friend". Making stupid decisions is part of the "gaining experience" process, hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes and find the right way.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Deal breaker! :arf
No - huh?

:notrust nom nom

I confess, I have the same urges as Charlie - to get married. May be its the cold weather, which makes you horny and stuff, but I do want to settle down.
Thorn - I don't want to get married but I can understand your urges. Maybe you should start to look for that potential someone and settle down.

@ M3J - Being concerned for a friend is fine and all but I think I agree with Pat here. If your friend is really like that then the only thing that would teach is to learn from his mistakes.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But it's better to save someone before he falls down a cliff and breaks his limbs, isn't it? That's only the devil in you wanting that person to get hurt for not following your advice, it's a selfish reason. If you don't want a person to get hurt, you better not put him through unneeded suffering to reach that goal.

Yet, I have that certain person too, did all I can, so did every of his friends, so did everyone in his family. I admit I gave him up already, but what can one do... damn it! I lecture but can't follow my own advice. He's free to do whatevery he wants, seems to be an execuse, but that's how our society works between adults.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But it's better to save someone before he falls down a cliff and breaks his limbs, isn't it? That's only the devil in you wanting that person to get hurt for not following your advice, it's a selfish reason. If you don't want a person to get hurt, you better not put him through unneeded suffering to reach that goal.

Yet, I have that certain person too, did all I can, so did every of his friends, so did everyone in his family. I admit I gave him up already, but what can one do... damn it! I lecture but can't follow my own advice. He's free to do whatevery he wants, seems to be an execuse, but that's how our society works between adults.
You can't save someone. Anyone who thinks they can might as well call themselves Holden Caulfield :lmao
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
One can certainly have a chance at saving someone from doing a big mistakes, doesn't mean it will work for everyone though. That someone has to change/comply to save him/herself thought. Not going to work with people with big of an ego or those who have lost their shame somewhere back. Or at least admit to have any problems at all.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
One can certainly have a chance at saving someone from doing a big mistakes, doesn't mean it will work for everyone though. That someone has to change/comply to save him/herself thought. Not going to work with people with big of an ego or those who have lost their shame somewhere back. Or at least admit to have any problems at all.
Yeah I agree. I suppose I was merely focused on the word "save" here. Short of intervening in some physical manner to literally "save them from themselves", you can't really do it. You can only be supportive and honest.

Just being anal :D
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
One of those many vices to get rid of. haha
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I didn't mean we should keep our opinions to ourselves and watch our friends suffer. :o

Like Gary said, you can be honest with him and tell him what you think about his plans, the rest is up to him. We can't force our advices on anyone, being smarter than someone doesn't give us the right to interfere in that person's personal affairs.

And I wonder if Milly's talking about himself in third person. :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didn't mean we should keep our opinions to ourselves and watch our friends suffer. :o

Like Gary said, you can be honest with him and tell him what you think about his plans, the rest is up to him. We can't force our advices on anyone, being smarter than someone doesn't give us the right to interfere in that person's personal affairs.

And I wonder if Milly's talking about himself in third person. :)
I didn't mean that either

Exactly

...luls
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're too harsh on your "friend". Making stupid decisions is part of the "gaining experience" process, hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes and find the right way.
The little fuck deserves the harshness. How many times has he complained about stuff, and ignored advice of everyone that tried to help him out? And then he says retarded stuff, and comes up with excuses as result. Making stupid decisions is okay, but making completely retarded decisions that only kids would make is NOT okay. And this guy is like, a year older than I am.

The problem got resolved, but it was a day after he finally listened to our advice. Basically, I was right about everything that would have happened. And he kept being naive. -_-

You'd definitely get annoyed if your friend kept on fucking up and not listening to you, despite whining a lot and you trying to help him out. I even told him he's an idiot and needs to stop listening to himself, and start listening to people that have his best interests at heart, considering how he's always wrong, and we're usually right.

But it's better to save someone before he falls down a cliff and breaks his limbs, isn't it? That's only the devil in you wanting that person to get hurt for not following your advice, it's a selfish reason. If you don't want a person to get hurt, you better not put him through unneeded suffering to reach that goal.

Yet, I have that certain person too, did all I can, so did every of his friends, so did everyone in his family. I admit I gave him up already, but what can one do... damn it! I lecture but can't follow my own advice. He's free to do whatevery he wants, seems to be an execuse, but that's how our society works between adults.
What's the point though, if he will refuse to listen to you no matter what?

And I wonder if Milly's talking about himself in third person. :)
I'm not. I'm not a dumbass, and despite what you guys think, I'm sufficiently smart enough to not get in that kind of trouble.

I've complained about this guy to Zat before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top