Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I confess that I have been trying for over a month to find a website that offers good ads for my blog and still havent made anything, its starting to depress me a little.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I lost my dignity on a party on campus yesterday... It's wasn't exacly a party, it's an event that happens every thursday on a lawln in uni, it has a woodstock feel.
so... a girl promissed me a bootle of catuaba in exchange of me taking my clothes off
So I was walking around the party with only underwear and shoes on.
And no I wasn't drunk, it was just me having fun on the heat of the moment... but now I'm feeling a little ashamed, since there was some friends of mine there that don't expect this kind of thing from me :fail
 

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I confess that I lost my dignity on a party on campus yesterday... It's wasn't exacly a party, it's an event that happens every thursday on a lawln in uni, it has a woodstock feel.
so... a girl promissed me a bootle of catuaba in exchange of me taking my clothes off
So I was walking around the party with only underwear and shoes on.
And no I wasn't drunk, it was just me having fun on the heat of the moment... but now I'm feeling a little ashamed, since there was some friends of mine there that don't expect this kind of thing from me :fail
live and learn, its okay to make mistakes in this life so long as you learn not to repeat them, we all have done things we are ashamed of, what we hope to do is learn from them and be better in the future. I personally have no regrets on anything, even my mistakes were lessons for the future, i think thats a positive way to see things.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess that I lost my dignity on a party on campus yesterday... It's wasn't exacly a party, it's an event that happens every thursday on a lawln in uni, it has a woodstock feel.
so... a girl promissed me a bootle of catuaba in exchange of me taking my clothes off
So I was walking around the party with only underwear and shoes on.
And no I wasn't drunk, it was just me having fun on the heat of the moment... but now I'm feeling a little ashamed, since there was some friends of mine there that don't expect this kind of thing from me :fail
So, BBB mates think he's gay, yours think you're a nudist...

Brazils seems wild these days lol.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess that I lost my dignity on a party on campus yesterday... It's wasn't exacly a party, it's an event that happens every thursday on a lawln in uni, it has a woodstock feel.
so... a girl promissed me a bootle of catuaba in exchange of me taking my clothes off
So I was walking around the party with only underwear and shoes on.
And no I wasn't drunk, it was just me having fun on the heat of the moment... but now I'm feeling a little ashamed, since there was some friends of mine there that don't expect this kind of thing from me :fail
So the price for a bottle is.....YOUR DIGNITY!? you got problems man.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So the price for a bottle is.....YOUR DIGNITY!? you got problems man.
that's exactly my feeling right now

although it wasn't for the bottle... it was for the fun, the bottle was an excuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Is it because you think it's cool? Like all your favourite artists are doing them?
You unable to read?

I said it was for curiosity. I'm not a blind fanboy, I'm not gonna do shit just because my "favorites" do, unless it's a good/positive stuff.
that's exactly my feeling right now

although it wasn't for the bottle... it was for the fun, the bottle was an excuse
Did you have fun?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
yes I had... but at the same time I'm like "wtf, that was a really bad vibe"
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I keep empty cans of Dr. Pepper :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
yes I had... but at the same time I'm like "wtf, that was a really bad vibe"
If you had fun and don't regret it, then I don't see what's so wrong. Plus, more stories to tell to people! =D
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Why don't you change your freaking user name to Dr. Pepper ffs :yelling
An MH Senpai already used that name http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php/65000-DrPepperPro

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Hey...I dunno, I might be crazy here, but if you dont want people to think your gay maybe you should try and limit how many guys you kiss when you're drunk. From my vantage point it seems like there is a closet door desperatly waiting to be kicked open, and afterall what better liberator of the libido than university?

But dont worry banana, you're not "really" gay until you have a dick in your mouth. :rolleyes:
But dont worry banana, you're not "really" gay until you have a dick banana in your mouth :drmke
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that lately I haven't been able to stop myself from staring at asses.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that lately I haven't been able to stop myself from staring at asses.
Surely you're not joining the 'male' trend with recent posts.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
They are turning gay?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh God...What's happening to this place?
 

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I confess that lately I haven't been able to stop myself from staring at asses.
male or female asses?

although I myself am more of a breast person, they are so feminine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top