Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I really need advice but there is no one to talk to. It's not for here. Whoever is online and is willing to, please contact me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I really need advice but there is no one to talk to. It's not for here. Whoever is online and is willing to, please contact me.
Do you have Skype? Add me, m3jstile, and then send me a message. More than happy to talk. If Gary ahsn't gotten there first. :pwnge Hope you're okay.



I've seen before and after pics of meth. Ugh, even I wouldn't want my worst enemy to do that drug. I don't know why anyone would do that drug, it seems to be the worst.



I confess I wish I wasn't a mod at times just so I could make inappropriate comments or unmodly comments in Naruto section. As a mod, I believe we're not allowed to misbehave in our section or most other sections.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I wish I wasn't a mod at times just so I could make inappropriate comments or unmodly comments in Naruto section. As a mod, I believe we're not allowed to misbehave in our section or most other sections.
You would have been banned years ago if you weren't a mod :yodawg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Nuh uh. You can't ban a contributive member just because his charisma is far beyond what you noobs can comprehend. :gwah
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You should take mushrooms or go wild and get yourself some DMT, rather then cocaine or heroin M3J.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
DMT? :cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's so... magical.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why do you want to take harder drugs anyway? Your brain can't get any worse you know...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Because

 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I am surprised how most people on forums think I'm a guy without the gender sign. My posts must be very manly.

Also: I hope we got better pics of tonight's club event. The only one I saw just has my ass. ;-_-
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I actually think most of your posts are quite manly or at least, not expected of a typical girl. I dunno how to explain it though.


Pic of that event? :drool

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I confess I nearly shat my pants looking at this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/these-photos-will-make-your-stomach-drop

I'm not afraid of heights, but they do make me feel a bit dizzy. Mostly because I keep envisioning fallin from the height or somethign. X_x
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I wish I wasn't a mod at times just so I could make inappropriate comments or unmodly comments in Naruto section. As a mod, I believe we're not allowed to misbehave in our section or most other sections.
You do that anyway. :yodawg

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Also: I hope we got better pics of tonight's club event. The only one I saw just has my ass. ;-_-
...Can I see it?

:datass
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No I don't. That's only in MtM section. v.v Even then, it's held back. You'd be shocked at the discussion some of us can have in private.

Just ask Kute, Moto, or Sky. :3c
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that sometimes I am disappointing.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess the only thing I'm looking forward to is NYC on the weekend of May 17th. I can't even get my hopes up about my cousin tellin me he'll go to Disneyland because I don't trust him, or any of my dad's side of the family.

I confess I realyl don't want to or care to attend my graduation. There's seriously nothing special about it, and my high school graduation put me off because of the loooong wait and ceremoney.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I wanna try some hard drugs like cocaine and heroin. Out of curiosity. D:


Has anyone tried it? Evil?
Is it because you think it's cool? Like all your favourite artists are doing them?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Is it because you think it's cool? Like all your favourite artists are doing them?
He wants to feel alive again!

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

I confess that sometimes I am disappointing.
But you never disappoint in making a mean bowl of oatmeal!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess I am surprised how most people on forums think I'm a guy without the gender sign. My posts must be very manly.

Also: I hope we got better pics of tonight's club event. The only one I saw just has my ass. ;-_-
You usually complain about your nights like "I'll never go to a party with that people again" or "I couldn't sleep at all", and as night time is the best time for me (and you complain a lot :derp ), I just assumed we had a different gender lol.

BUT, your avy doesn't help you :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top